3 In-Dev Mods Up for Vote (Read the topic if confused)

Currently, I have 3 SCP:CB mods that each have a decent amount of work done on them. But I'm not quite sure which one to work on first. That's where you come in! I need you guys to vote for the mod you'd like to see the most. My Cry of Fear mod is on hiatus until the release of v1.0.0, so I'm planning these ones instead.

Here are the mods in question:

Morrowind ~ Dwemeric Experiments
• You are the great nerevarine, who has been kidnapped by the remaining Dwemer race, with their minds corrupted by Dagoth Ur. They hold you in a cell, knowing that you have powers much greater than a normal inhabitant of Morrowind. Sotha Sil, seeing your peril, bestows freedom upon you, but in the process, Dagoth Ur and Almalexia do the same, but with the highly dangerous experiments in the facility. Now, you must escape from Dagoth Ur (both the god and the facility itself) and back to your home.
•Replacements•
Spoiler
SCP-173 - Imperfect
SCP-106 - Dagoth Ur
Pocket Dimension - Chamber of Akulakhan
SCP-096 - Advanced Verminous Fabricant
SCP-049 - Advanced Steam Centurions
SCP-049-2 - Sphere Centurions
PLAY
• Based on my previous game idea, which was dropped, you are placed in a brick construct by unknown means or reason, and you can't even remember your own name. Across this vast facility are entities of a sadistic, demonic, or otherwise creepy nature. These entities plot your demise, and won't rest until you are dead. You must find out what is going on, and escape the building before it catches you.
•Replacements•
Spoiler
SCP-173 - BEN
SCP-106 - Giygas (Yes, not a creepypasta, but is featured on many of them)
Pocket Dimension - The Devil's Machine
SCP-096 - SONIC.exe
SCP-049 - Buried Alive
SCP-049-2 - Ghosts
TF2 Freakshow
• You are the great Intelligent Heavy, who has recently been captured by the very mysterious GRN team. After closer inspection, you realize this team has captured other "Freaks" as well, including MeeM, who you are forced to meet face to face with. Everything seems to go well... Until a familiar voice interrupts and murders the normal announcer. This voice is Christian Brutal Sniper, and during his speech, he frees the MeeM as well as several other Freaks. Now, being one of the only good Freaks, the others target you, and the enslaved crotch snipers. You must escape before the Freaks eradicate you.
•Replacements•
Spoiler
SCP-173 - MeeM
SCP-106 - Painis Cupcake
Pocket Dimension - 2fort's RED Spawn
SCP-096 - Vagineer (BLU)
SCP-049 - BLU Nnnngh Sniper (BLU T.O.A.S.T.E.N.S.)
SCP-049-2 - Nnnngh Sniper (T.O.A.S.T.E.N.S.)
The score for each mod will be displayed in the spoiler below. Questions/Comments/Concerns are welcome. Thanks for reading/voting!
Spoiler
M|P|T
0|1|3

TF2 Freakshow starts off with 1 'cause "Hug" already voted.
Last edited by UnknownGlaze on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: 3 In-Dev Mods Up for Vote (Read the topic if confused)

play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play PLAY BY FAR! It sounds like a great idea! I mean, most creepypasta mods are a fat sack of bollux, but that sounds like it will be good!
bleh