[SUGGESTION] Menu demonstration

I was thinking it would be cool if the menu was left untouched for 10 minutes and a demonstration of the game/opening/trailer was played, is this even possible, probably a useless feature but would be good for an introduction of the game for new players.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: [SUGGESTION] Menu demonstration

WhiteAce wrote:I was thinking it would be cool if the menu was left untouched for 10 minutes and a demonstration of the game/opening/trailer was played, is this even possible, probably a useless feature but would be good for an introduction of the game for new players.
10 minutes is a bit long and especially for new players. But I like that. It gets used in many games.
But if it is too short it gets annoying.

1 or 2 minutes maybe?

I think maybe it should go through several various clips of certain SCPs, maybe a clip of someone turning when they see 106 come through a door, they run, then open and shut it, and it does the whole Containment Breach logo thing? (shutting the door would make it go dark). Just some ideas, just some ideas...
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cpbald wrote:I think maybe it should go through several various clips of certain SCPs, maybe a clip of someone turning when they see 106 come through a door, they run, then open and shut it, and it does the whole Containment Breach logo thing? (shutting the door would make it go dark). Just some ideas, just some ideas...
That's an even better idea, maybe it could show a Rec symbol on screen.
Mandatory blank signature, here.