Re: No More Monsters Development

Damn, so many new people in the forums lately. Cole, relajate, please. No need for all those emote things.

Maniac, if you're going to continue this mod, please, do tell, or this topic will be locked on request.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Damn, so many new people in the forums lately. Cole, relajate, please. No need for all those emote things.

Maniac, if you're going to continue this mod, please, do tell, or this topic will be locked on request.
Lolwut. Vas, you be trippin'.

Edit: I just hate it when I forget things. Note that I am Z-Bites, but due to the SCP:CB wiki moving to Gamepedia in the hopefully not-too-distant future, I have decided to use a new username. I also decided to use that name here through the creation of a new account. So, yay, I ain't dead (yet)!

SleeperJazz wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:Damn, so many new people in the forums lately. Cole, relajate, please. No need for all those emote things.

Lolwut. Vas, you be trippin'.

Edit: I just hate it when I forget things. Note that I am Z-Bites, but due to the SCP:CB wiki moving to Gamepedia in the hopefully not-too-distant future, I have decided to use a new username. I also decided to use that name here through the creation of a new account.(yet)!
I can help promote this game whenever you want. I did say I would do a let's play on you tube of the gameplay, and I really am an extreme supporter. Not social networks. Maybe...well I dunno
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

@Cole- Someone doing a walkthrough of the game would be quite helpful in gaining popularity and a few more followers. I don't know when the first public version will be out, though, sadly. Me and Maniac haven't talked much about the game in a while, mainly because he had some things in real life that kept him busy for a while up until recently. I do know that he's been working on the game since his return, so, maybe he'll have it ready in the near future? I don't know. I'll talk to him next time he checks into the CB wiki chat and see what he has so far. In the mean time, you'll just have to be patient. Thanks for following the game, btw.

Re: No More Monsters Development *RELEASE DATE PLANNED*

Z-Bites wrote:Figured I'd bump this thread to get the release message around. Hopefully twelve or something days of no posting isn't considering reviving a dead thread.
Twelve or something days? That sure is specific...

Anyways, can we please have an actual update? We're all quite worried.