Re: SCP minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:Damn,uploading is far more difficult,dunno why... Here is the link for download (Mediafire) : http://www.mediafire.com/?ovgpd7lvbbsla37

NOTE: Its not finished,and It has buggy menu screen and rest of stuff... I'm working at this moment because its kinda broken after I tested it. Next version is coming soon,and its gonna implement lots of textures! Enjoy this very "Alpha" of SCP Minecraft mod!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I lost my minecraft stuff for this mod. I was on vacation aswell. This was two reasons why I temporary stopped working on this mod. I can hopefully work again. :)
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:Damn,uploading is far more difficult,dunno why... Here is the link for download (Mediafire) : http://www.mediafire.com/?ovgpd7lvbbsla37

NOTE: Its not finished,and It has buggy menu screen and rest of stuff... I'm working at this moment because its kinda broken after I tested it. Next version is coming soon,and its gonna implement lots of textures! Enjoy this very "Alpha" of SCP Minecraft mod!
What game version is it? I remember the wiki pictures looking awesome.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:

What game version is it? I remember the wiki pictures looking awesome.
Wiki pictures? :?: I started with 0.1 version going toooo upload 0.2 .Its gonna be like this, wit every new version:

*New version! 0.2
-Items have new icons.
-some items have new model textures.
-Enderman! Admit it, it looks freakish :096:
-Menu,launcher and pause menu textures added,if they look stupid (specially main menu,it needs some serious changes >_< ) tell me,ill change it.
-fixed the weird fog texture.
-scp-173 doesnt have norm and spec files of original. Pigmans face is no more shaped like original one :173: .

*Noticeable bugs (more like wrong modding) :
-medkit model texture is little bit wrong.
-blue medkit texture is also wrong.
-scp-106 has annoying zombie hurt sound. You will know when its coming though.
-d-class needs re-texturing.
-scp-173 is missing one part to be textured. In his containment,go to corner where he is and look at him. You will see that missing part.
-on scp notes,pictures arent really right and they're ugly.

*Notes :
-Soooo much stuff to be textured as you can see some are original textures.Its gonna be textured at next few versions.

*Download new version :
http://www.mediafire.com/?lwgm6yonhfd64mw

*Plans for future versions:
-Original minecraft models. I dont know how to model though...
-Scp-173 to be a Herobrine instead of zombie? You can VOTE if you want to stay zambie or get chased by herobrine.
-Wood texture to be changed to bedrock. 70% will be likely changed by my option but I got something else instead: Please VOTE!
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

TheKlabadisco wrote:You may download my Minecraft mod. It just needs some work first. After its done I will put it up on the website.
Oh come on, was that thread necro really necesarry(Sorry for my bad english)?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

What I think the SCP's should be:
SCP-008: Splash potion of Poison
SCP-049: Witch
SCP-049-2: Zombie
SCP-106: Wither
SCP-096: Enderman (duh)
SCP-173: Zombie Pigman (maybe?)
SCP-294: Dispenser
SCP-372: Baby Zombie/Pigman
SCP-500: Potion of Healing
SCP-513: Diamond Pickaxe
SCP-513-1: Herobrine
SCP-714: Diamond (any armor)
SCP-682: Enderdragon

Any SCP I didn't mention I didn't know what it should be.
Red Ice