SCP-049 Humming

Hello.

So me, Serimah and Irontaco were discussing SCP-049 and I was told that in his Wiki Article, He can be heard Humming.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-049 - Near the Bottom.

Maybe this could be added in the Game?

We discussed what he could hum or sing and we conluded that " Ring around the Roses " would be Good.

That Song is about the Plague. And he is a Plague Doctor.

Imagine him quietly saying it in a sing song voice as he walks after you.

And when he touches you.

" We all fall down. "

What do you guys think?

Would this work out?

He could be humming as you are far away and as you get closer, You slowly start to hear him singing quietly to himself.

Credit goes to Serimah and Irontaco for bringin up the Subject.
Last edited by FireFox on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Re: SCP-049 Humming and Singing

At the moment, the article only states that he sings old church hymns. I'd like to hear him faintly humming a quiet hymn when he is out of sight of the player like a build-up. One good hymn would be "Whisper A Prayer" because of its' happy and calm tonality that would spook anyone if put in the right place. I'm not sure if it should be heard as music or a sound effect from 049. Personally I'd prefer to hear 049 humming accompanied by an ambiance of faint church organs or choir, maybe even with some distortion that is more audible when 049 is closer in order to serve as a warning for the player to keep his distance.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Re: SCP-049 Humming and Singing

Prune wrote:At the moment, the article only states that he sings old church hymns. I'd like to hear him faintly humming a quiet hymn when he is out of sight of the player like a build-up. One good hymn would be "Whisper A Prayer" because of its' happy and calm tonality that would spook anyone if put in the right place. I'm not sure if it should be heard as music or a sound effect from 049. Personally I'd prefer to hear 049 humming accompanied by an ambiance of faint church organs or choir, maybe even with some distortion that is more audible when 049 is closer in order to serve as a warning for the player to keep his distance.
I'm against any additional noises like church organs and such. 049 has a very rich voice, he doesn't really need the additional ambience.
But yes.. the Hymn part is tricky. We'd have to figure out some typical church hymns from the time of the great pestilence, but if Volgun (voice actor of 049) managed to produce something of the like,
I'm sure it would fit perfectly into the game.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Re: SCP-049 Humming

FireFox wrote:
Serimah wrote:See Fox, I TOLD you he would be unable to resist xD
And I laughed, that was both epic and hilarious. A tissue though? Is that how the rhyme goes?

Anyway, I loved it :laugh:

Lol.

There are two versions.

" A Tissue, A Tissue "

and I think..

" Ashes, Ashes ".
Lol I was thrown off when he used the Tissue version, I always heard it as Ashes, Ashes. Either way, Volgun is amazing at what he does and I got a kick out of it. :D
“Fear makes us feel our humanity.” ~Benjamin Disraeli