Re: Is there a time when the next update will be out?

chris0matic wrote: I have a feeling im about to be trolled...

I'm not trolling. It is a shame, though. Apparently he got convicted because of some weird Finnish law about web servers. He said it himself around ~2-3 days ago. Even if he sucessfully fights the charges, he prob. wont get back to the game in a few months. :sad:
"... your rubber ducky has also gone AWOL, captain."

Ketercheat wrote:

I'm not trolling. It is a shame, though. Apparently he got convicted because of some weird Finnish law about web servers. He said it himself around ~2-3 days ago. Even if he sucessfully fights the charges, he prob. wont get back to the game in a few months. :sad:
Show me the post where it says this.

chris0matic wrote:
Ketercheat wrote:

Show me the post where it says this.
Regalis wrote: I'm glad that you all have stayed with me in the development of this game. However, I have some bad news, and the update I was working on won't be in the game for a few months, if at all.

Before I registered the current website, I hosted the game on my own website. Unfortunately, it went down due to too much traffic. I thought the incident was behind me, but the Government said otherwise. I was charged with violating SOFA (Servers of Finland Act, Gave the feds control of network architecture) and had my computer and I taken from my home yesterday. I am now typing this from a prison computer.

My retrial is in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to fight it, and get back to the game in a few months, seeing as how they deleted all my files.

I deleted some parts, but that is basically what he said.
"... your rubber ducky has also gone AWOL, captain."