My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

I don't really care about this mod anymore, if somebody wants to make a new thread for this then go ahead.

-Mod note-
This thread started to get a bit large anyway, and I doubt many people even care about it now, the creation of the new SCPwiki effectively killed any progress to this mod.
Here is a download link of the latest version courtesy of 'TERMIN8Rversion2':
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vj0xl ... M_V0.3.zip

If I can get enough interest out of other people (because making this mod alone would just not be fun) I may start to recreate this mod, preferably from scratch.

Thanks for removing all the references in the old OP which could be salvaged for a new thread by the way, big help...
Last edited by CommanderMark on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 am, edited 151 times in total.

Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread

As CommanderPro100 said, do not derail this, or any, topic anymore. There is a General MLP thread for a reason, go discuss anything not related to this mod there. Since several of the contributors here are Mods I hope they can keep a tight leash.

I should remind you that Mods do still have the power to ban users for a set amount of time if someone derails a topic.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

mrpeanut188 wrote:I ask again publicly, Glitch, when will the anims be fixed for Derpy Hooves? (& Raindrops)
When I have the time sir Peanut

Edit: made title 20% cooler, I'm going to try and help keep the OP organised from now on.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Just dropping by to say this mod is fucking awesome! I love all the progress we made so far. Also, I'm gonna drop my SFX files that Commanderpro100 asked me to do. I think I got all of them, tell me how they are in game. I think they sound good. The current 096_2 and 096_3 sounds don't really need replacing as they sound good right now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcx8hyg0y0a3vn2/SFX2.rar
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Just played through the mod mostly legit. It was lots of fun. 106 was scary as hell, it's great everything's working right, I didn't encounter that many glitches, other than pinkie pie being invisible till she kills you in the gas catwalk. I'm sure the next version will have lots of goodies in it! :D
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid, I've implemented all of your sound effects except Machine.ogg because I think it should be revised since it gets annoying hearing that if you use 914 many times in a row. Also, I find it hard to believe that Twilight would sing that while refining an item.

Destructoid wrote:Just played through the mod mostly legit. It was lots of fun. 106 was scary as hell, it's great everything's working right, I didn't encounter that many glitches, other than pinkie pie being invisible till she kills you in the gas catwalk. I'm sure the next version will have lots of goodies in it! :D
Yayz. Success marked. I hope you are ready for 106 to have wings, she will fap, I mean, FLAP, them when she grabs you, will be scurry.