Re: Room Suggestions Thread.

Gogert777 wrote:haha yea, you make 682 crash though the gym, i would like to see you try hahahahahahaha. The gym (if there is a gym mentioned in the wiki) would be ok. Why would it be damaged? who damaged it? 173? no. 106? no, 682, very damage like you would not know it was a gym. 682 yelling making a earth quake? sure 096? Maybe to get to someone.
A gym is just a vary large room so that there can be a epic scene right? To make 682 break everything in its path would take a lot of work. A lot.
And a theater? Why would there be a theater in a Research facility? Better find an SCP that is a theater. :mrgreen:
There actually is an SCP that involves a play: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-701

As for a movie theater, I thought that the staff on break might want to get away from the troubles of the SCPs by watching a movie *shrug*

But yeah, it would take a lot of work to get the Gym working.

A Hideous Beast wrote:...And I know you guys are gonna say "BUT ALL THE PEOPLE BE DEAD OR IN SAFE PLACE" Well, perhaps there could be some explanation given by the guards, or by the chattering survivors on how and why they couldn't get to a safe place...
The Chaos Insurgency would most likely try to cripple and separate survivors. They released SCPs and attacked strategically.

Gogert777 wrote:haha yea, you make 682 crash though the gym, i would like to see you try hahahahahahaha. The gym (if there is a gym mentioned in the wiki) would be ok. Why would it be damaged? who damaged it? 173? no. 106? no, 682, very damage like you would not know it was a gym. 682 yelling making a earth quake? sure 096? Maybe to get to someone.
Well that is with the assumption that only the current SCP's would be responsible for the damage, and that in the specific scenario it wasn't the D-classes who caused the carnage, as most are death row convicts. I love the gym scenario and I see the theater similar to the one in Silent Hill Downpour which is creepy as hell, especially when creatures appear within.

Dr. Geist wrote:
Well that is with the assumption that only the current SCP's would be responsible for the damage, and that in the specific scenario it wasn't the D-classes who caused the carnage, as most are death row convicts. I love the gym scenario and I see the theater similar to the one in Silent Hill Downpour which is creepy as hell, especially when creatures appear within.
The gym i am picturing does not look that good but idk :D and the theater, i mean it can never be a bad thing so why not. For the theater i am seeing the ones millionairess have in there houses. The best cause of action is to leave the gym undamaged, but maybe durty with flickering high lights. The ceiling sould be real tall like i am thinking 13 x 9 x 10...... LxWxH right? :P
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Dr. Geist wrote:
I LOVED THAT PART AND GAME