Dafuq?

Did anyone get this PM?
S-COM wrote:[DATA EXPUNGED]

a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 h7 g8
[img][image%20too%20scurrys][img]
It was to Regalis, me, weeniewhacker14, Combine, and garbo.
Last edited by SFK363 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dafuq?

Yup, I did among many many others on this forum.
Has anyone actually downloaded whatever the hell was linked in there?

It was to: To: Dr. Geist Serimah ThatNoob TheMoonChef

Serious Spamage. Guy made the required amount of posts to send PMs and then let his troll on I suppose.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

DAMN IT NOT AGAIN.
And nope, I'm not willing to check that link.
(EDIT)
It's a "batch" file. As far as I know, when we try to open that thing, we get a huge-butt screamer virus. Probably.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

//????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...%random%
//????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...%random%

@echo off
:message
echo .................%random%
goto message
From what I'm seeing it's supposed to spam your PC.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:

@echo off
:message
echo .................%random%
goto message
From what I'm seeing it's supposed to spam your PC.
Oh. Then it's not that jimmy rustling.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

I wouldn't suggest downloading it regardless.

The picture and download are heavily related to SCP-1875, not sure what exactly the file does though, and don't necessarily want to find out.
It slep time bunner.

I feel that S-COM deserves a ban for this. Some people may have been scared shitless by the picture. I know I was ;_;

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Yeah some asshole sent that pic, it's not that scary without the context.

Good thing it wasn't sent like 2 months ago when it would have really scared me.

Basically if you don't know, it comes from an SPC that is a chessboard that is able to transmit a virus to nearby computers and forwards that picture to all emails.

The picture is supposedly supposed to make you go crazy or whatever...

so this asshole is just trying to be clever i guess, however how unoriginal...

lol.

if you guys want if he doesn't get banned i can send him some gore or something...

I'm not weak of stomach.

or if I was a admin and you guys got disturbed by this enough i'd take a peek at the email address/IP and see if either are legit.