Re: SCP-[Even Number]-J

Glitch wrote: Hitler: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN PENIS! IT'S GOT MEIN PENIS! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
I did though...
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Re: SCP-[Even Number]-J

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6-J is to be kept in a Spicy-lined containment chamber located in Covers, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 1.5 [REDACTED] armed with Chips.

In the event that SCP-6-J ever begins Bleeding its Knee, Bright is to Watch SCP-6-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Delta-7 (''Watching you die'') is to be dispatched to SCP-6-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-6-J is a Epic Turtle. Like most members of its species, it is able to Play epically, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Spicy each day.

SCP-6-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Dunnolol, which causes it to turn into I'm getting tired of you.. Whenever this happens, all Nouns within a 6 kilometer radius will begin to Die uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Robertoes. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-6-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-6-J was first located in Aegis where the The Grunty grunts were using it in order to Conquer Equestria. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Delta-7 (''Watching you die'') was able to recover the object with only 66 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 6-1

Dr. Sheridngier: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Sheridngier, and I am about to test SCP-6's reaction to Epic. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Grunty?

Dr. Grunty: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Sheridngier: Excellent! I am now introducing the Epic to 6... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Grunty: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Sheridngier: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN Arm! IT'S GOT MEIN Arm! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 6-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

Lolwoot
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.