Explain your username.

There's a thread for avatars, why not usernames too?,

Mine's pretty obvious, i couldn't think of a clever username so i went with an SCP, and 500 was the first one that came to mind, no idea why.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: Explain your username.

Well, me brother came up with it for me for a character on World of Warcraft. And since then it's kind of stuck with me.
Why that profile picture? Because I love Halo 3.

Well, it just suddenly popped up in my mind; although I was kinda thinking about plants at that time (hence the -troph). I have absolutely no idea where the 'auto' came out though.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Bennings is a character from my favorite film, The Thing. Pretty simple. Chose Bennings over the other eleven names because A) it's associated with the film, and is't common like Childs or Palmer, and B) it just sounds cool.

Oskar is really just... My name. Then, I've just added "-PL" as refering to fact, that I'm polish.
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.