Quest for the Chips

QUEST FOR THE CHIPS

we havent had one of these threads in a while

What this thread is about, is about you guys trying to guide a character through his/her story, by suggesting actions to be performed by this character in each situation.

1. Only one suggestion per one of my posts per person! This means that after i post you must only suggest one thing the char must do, then wait for the next pane to suggest again.
2. No overly impossible actions; remember the character is human, although, strange things can and WILL happen eventually.
3. I will tend to pick the best suggestions; and sometimes multiple of them.
4. Drawing takes me time; so expect the thread to go slowly at times.
5. The drawings wont be top tier quality; they're sketched quickly, expect scratchyness.
6. I will act from the point of view of the character from this point on.

Here's an example:

Code: Select all

Your post: "You should grab that cat and throw it agaisnt the wall!"

My post: 
*image of man holding cat; hesitant*

I grab the cat and think if throwing it agaisn't the wall is a good idea, i fucking hate cats, i dont even know where this one came from; but even then i wouldn't feel good if i did so. What would even i accomplish from this?

Your post: "You should run for the door and turn on the TV; maybe there's news about [objective] there!"

My post:
*image of man running out of the room, then another image of man looking at TV*

Huh, it seems that there's a show at the circus about [objective] tonight; maybe i should go there."

and so it goes like that
Lets begin.
Yawn! Hey guys; my name's...huh, i realized i never had a name! I just woke up and i'm kinda hungry; but...
It does not seem...To be any kind of hunger! It seems like...Hunger for POTATO CHIPS... I HAVE TO GET THESE POTATO CHIPS, SOMEHOW
Although, if i remember right, potatoes completely stopped existing after that virus wiped them off the planet; although, i've heard a few times there are still SOME potato chips around; very few, maybe one. But there are potato chips, i gotta get them!

Now; hm, what should i do? Where can i find clues? And what the hell should even my name be?
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: Quest for the Chips

I go to the kitchen, eager to begin my adventure, so i walk to the...What is this? I didn't know i had a refrigerator from 1981! It seems to be in pretty bad shape too. I already have a refrigerator! Where did this even come from? And why don't i have a name? Maybe i just forgot it?
I open the refrigerator's door, there's nothing inside...
Except for a wallet, for some reason it's warm and it moves a bit, it seems to have some money sticking out, it's gonna be useful. I prefer not to see what is inside the wallet for now; so i put it in my pocket and close the refrigerator door, the refrigerator emits a small musical tone before closing. That's strange.

[[im going to be offline for tonight but you can suggest actions and ill choose one tomorrow.]]
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Although you do not prefer doing so, you should look into the wallet and search for a driver's license or identity card to find out your name, if you have one.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

You should open your other refrigerator; if there's nothing in it, put the wallet you found inside the 1981 refrigerator and let it cool for an hour. If there's at least one object inside however, proceed to look inside the wallet. And if there's a person or living animal in the other ref, give your wallet to him/her/it.

(idk)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.