Re: Five Nights at Freddie's

Trialtrex21 wrote:
eyedine wrote:Oh wait I just found out. The bite of '87 was actually when Foxy asked some children "Do you wanna see a trick?" and then he bit of the pizza they were eating in one bite which made the employes think that He had too much power and was under supernatural effects (supernatural my ASS) so they closed pirate cove... Think bout' that
eyedine wrote:There wasn't a victim to the bite of '87. The security guard might've been talking about what happened after the event but :P noone knows
That's just plain silly.
Foxy ate pizza so vigorously that the frontal lobe of everyone within a 5 mile radius was vaporized.
FoxMccloud64 wrote:Has anyone tried to beat 4/20?

Im still at my 25 attempt, keep on trying :3
It's doable, but it takes a lot of the fun out the game, you basically just spam both door lights, close the right door, check on Foxy, open the right door, and repeat.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Gonna chime in here as a newbie and put in my two cents:

Freddy's is boring. It was humorous to watch Markiplier play through it, but when I played the demo before, I about fell asleep.

It's not scary at all. I used a nice headset and the lights were off.
The problem is that you cannot move. Everything comes at you and you know when they are coming. There is no "unknown" to the game at all. There's just 2 doors.
I didn't find it at all thrilling, so I don't understand the hype.

Dead Space 2 was much more "terrifying" than Freddy's could ever possibly be...well, in my opinion anyway.
Then again, I have been playing horror games since the original DOOM on DOS when I was like 6 years old.

InMemorium wrote: Snip.
Well to be fair you did watch Markiplier watch it first. If you had played it first you wouldn't have understood everything, and thus there would be some of this "unknown" you speak of. I've watched over 15 LP'ers play this game, and the ones that freak out the most are those who didn't even know what the game was. Also despite that I agree it is boring for you to have to sit there and wait for them to come to you, it's still a unique concept, it's kinda built around stopping you from controlling the pace of the game.

Oh also I'd like to inform to others that the developer confirmed awhile ago that the animatronics are actually possessed, he puts the old night guard on there rambling about things that he believes to be true in there to throw you off. The guard does not actually have a clear perception of everything that happens. He kinda just goes by what he was told and what he can make of it. The "haven't had a bath in 20 years" thing is his perception of why they smell so bad, and he assumes that's why they're aggressive. However really its just that they have rotting bodies inside of them.
But yeah, they're all possessed, this can be confirmed more so (though only speculatively) by the fact that the developer has been a Christian game developer, and his highly religious.

Nice back story to the phone guy though.

Glitch wrote:-readdy 4 sequel freddy
There is every need to be upset.
THERE IS NO MERCY IN THE WORLD

I actually hope that if there's 4 more animatronics plus the originals, theres a custom night with 6/20 on it, id play it right away

IMPORTANT EDIT: The devil and his minions have been defeated, 4/20 has been completed by little foxy
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:
Glitch wrote:-readdy 4 sequel freddy
There is every need to be upset.
THERE IS NO MERCY IN THE WORLD

I actually hope that if there's 4 more animatronics plus the originals, theres a custom night with 6/20 on it, id play it right away

IMPORTANT EDIT: The devil and his minions have been defeated, 4/20 has been completed by little foxy
gg well done fox man
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.