Official DOOM Thread

Post anything related to the game, DOOM here.

Let's start out with this:
I recently bought The Ultimate Doom on Steam, it was nice to be honest, but i'm confused on the third level....
EDIT: I finished the third level, and nearly beatened the fourth, but i found something off guard....
Last edited by hug0905 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Official DOOM Thread

hug0905 wrote:Post anything related to the game, DOOM here.

Let's start out with this:
I recently bought The Ultimate Doom on Steam, it was nice to be honest, but i'm confused on the third level....
Well once you get the Blue Key, go back to past your starting area and open the blue door. Fight off some Monstrosities and walk up to the higher platform. A set of stairs should rise from the floor allowing you to progress. Be warned though, the game gets intense later on so be ready. If you are looking for a challenge, choose NIGHTMARE difficulty.

A possible challenge on the other hand is Ultra-Violence.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Doom 3 was the bomb. I was SCP:CB used that engine and all of its assets instead of the godawful story they had for it. Imagine all those demons into scp's, npc scientists and researchers and marines, jeeze. I thnk I would of done an SCP doom 3 mod, but sadly cause I chose mac and the Mac version of DOom 3 doesn't include the map editor -- and the engine is about 10 years old now, forget it.

But damn the engine STILL looks good. Just too bad ID software wasting their time ATM. Doom 4 will probably be garbage if its ever released.

I used to have the Doom 3 BFG edition, then traded it in at the shop to help pay for GTA 5, I'm getting it back soon, god, I love Doom, the best FPS ever made and it still is today, I won't let any COD fanboys tell me otherwise, Doom will forever be in my heart
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

spartan322 wrote:Ever tried Brutal Doom? Takes Doom to a completely new level of badassery and gore. Mostly the gore. Its awesome.
Played it before..... just a simple modification to DOOM 2.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)