Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

For those who knows MEEZYMURDERFACE on YouTube...

MEEZYMURDERFACE: Now look what happened. (Makes a silly face) Gah!
Me: (Laughs) What was that face? You look like an upset chicken!

MEEZYMURDERFACE: All our money's going to some "very nice, perfect lady" Sandy, not a storm.
(In actuality)
"All our money's going to some :REDACTED: Sandy, not a storm."
Edd (EEnE): Much better.

Jon101Smith wrote:For those who knows MEEZYMURDERFACE on YouTube...

MEEZYMURDERFACE: Now look what happened. (Makes a silly face) Gah!
Me: (Laughs) What was that face? You look like an upset chicken!

MEEZYMURDERFACE: All our money's going to some "very nice, perfect lady" Sandy, not a storm.
(In actuality)
"All our money's going to some :REDACTED: Sandy, not a storm."
Edd (EEnE): Much better.
Wat
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

So I watched this video and well... Mind = Overblown, levels reaching far past 100, exceeding 200, 1000, 9000! IT'S OVER 9000!

But seriously I was a little blown away by how well he did it, when you look at most covers these days well it is less than average people singing over-rated songs, or atleast that's my opinion on the matter.

[youtube]2TKyEZYfY9Q[/youtube]
Mandatory blank signature, here.

I'm working on a personal modding project and couldn't find a thread in modding to post this (nor did I want to make my own), so I'm posting this here.

I'm working with v0.6.6 and am having trouble changing the sky box in the gates which apparently is nonexistent in this version. I would like to know how I can add a sky box to the gates.
What if someone made a replica statue of 173 and placed it in their friend's front door when he/she was gone?

_Nightmare_ wrote:I'm working on a personal modding project and couldn't find a thread in modding to post this (nor did I want to make my own), so I'm posting this here.

I'm working with v0.6.6 and am having trouble changing the sky box in the gates which apparently is nonexistent in this version. I would like to know how I can add a sky box to the gates.
Hmm... exactly why are you using 0.6.6 and not newer versions? Just curious.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

_Nightmare_ wrote:I'm working on a personal modding project and couldn't find a thread in modding to post this (nor did I want to make my own), so I'm posting this here.

That's because skyboxes weren't added until 0.8, instead there were only clouds. The files for the clouds should be called 'sky___'.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

autotroph wrote:

Hmm... exactly why are you using 0.6.6 and not newer versions? Just curious.
Just 'cus.
Cridone wrote:

That's because skyboxes weren't added until 0.8, instead there were only clouds. The files for the clouds should be called 'sky___'.
So there's no way for me to add a skybox, not being a coder and all?
What if someone made a replica statue of 173 and placed it in their friend's front door when he/she was gone?