Re: What the hell is with these goodbye threads?

Capy wrote:Still, the SCP Containment Breach forums aren't the same without SFK363, thankfully that is a good thing.
Whenever I think of these forums, there is always a faint whispering in my mind: SFK363.... Unfortunately he was the reason I left, but I am glad to be back. Once again, sorry for posting a goodbye thread.
He wasn't worth anything to the forums. Never even did a tiny little bit of cooperation to the game and just wasted his time "trolling" with the other little kid called Combine.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
Capy wrote:Still, the SCP Containment Breach forums aren't the same without SFK363, thankfully that is a good thing.
Whenever I think of these forums, there is always a faint whispering in my mind: SFK363.... Unfortunately he was the reason I left, but I am glad to be back. Once again, sorry for posting a goodbye thread.
He wasn't worth anything to the forums. Never even did a tiny little bit of cooperation to the game and just wasted his time "trolling" with the other little kid called Combine.
I must have missed a lot more of his shit while I was gone. But combine? Did he go too far?

Capy wrote:
Irontaco wrote:
I must have missed a lot more of his shit while I was gone. But combine? Did he go too far?
It happened in a "goodbye thread"

Capy wrote:Just read Combine's leaving thread, 20 minutes of laughter. Anyway, it seems like the forum has witnessed the 'Great Dumbarse Cull of 2013'. Shame I wasn't here to witness it. It also seems like the days of banning are over, and the ban hammer will hopefully never have to come out to play again.
The ban hammer is definitly going to have its beauty sleep since lololord finally left :D
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote: The ban hammer is definitly going to have its beauty sleep
Until CristianHG gets bored of these forums.
On the confess thread, ChristianHG wrote:I like to get banhammered when I get bored of a community.
So yeah.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP