Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

Pipes, machinery, everywhere, almost like a large maintenance tunnel. There was no telling as to what this place was, but that it was no longer the same facility that once was before. A few steps forward and a startle as the pipes spewed out gas. A truck drives on top, how could that be possible? Water is dripping everywhere, and my God, it was sickening.

The pipes were moving, the whole tunnel. It was all moving, like puzzle pieces. No way to understand what was happening, but it was adjusting to the human's presence. Though, every second that passed, the scar would break his body farther, rendering him less human.

There's a manhole, and its open. Down the ladder he goes, and he's soaked in all the shit that is everywhere. Once down, he looks about and finds he's in a maze. It's actually tilting in every direction. There is no gravity here, and the figure in the distance seems to not notice the lack of it. He slides about the ground and catches hold of pipes every so often. He runs about, but there is nothing. Suddenly he stops.

A massive bloated monster it was, but not any kind he understood, It was a floating sphere of a plant thing, and in it were the faces of many victims to its appetite. Tentacles protruded from the thing, and many parts were covered in plates that were inscribed in a foreign dialect. It was then that he understood what was here. This had to be the heart of its desire, and where that desire is fed. He walks up to it and collapses next to it. He looks at the scarring hands, they looked like massive black cuts with no actual depth perception. He reaches into his pocket and finds his knife. It's been rusted, but its okay.

As he reaches for the monster, a hand grabs his shoulder, constricting him. It spreads even more, but he finds himself willfully powerful. He sticks the knife in the thing. It screams, and white shards of light protrude from everywhere. And one pierces his eyes, and then everything becomes blackened.

"Damnit... thanks Trials. I'm on it."

He sprinted off to the D-Class cells and snatched a particulararly vile D-Class. A rapist by the looks of it. He punched him in the face, and knocked him out. Then. Slung him over the shoulder and brought him into a long hallway.

"Hey, I need you to be awake for this."

"What... oww you son of a bitch."

Slade stomped as hard as he could on the leg of the D-Class, shattering his femur.

"Sorry lad, but you probably deserved it"

Many painful screams followed, and Slade waited in a room for 106 to grab the D-Class.

Suddently the screams got even louder, this was his cue.

He burst out of the room and saw 106 about to grab the class D. Slade ran towards 106, shot the D-Class, and tackled 106 through a wall. They both disapeared in a black puddle in the wall.
Last edited by Agent Shlocky on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(( Read my last post Shlocky ))

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

(Dr. Lavrov, after some wandering, found his office. He began to pillage through folders and papers, trying to find out more on AWCY?'s recent activities. He finally had one, buried underneath a copious amount of documents, however to his disappointment mentioned nothing about a mind control device. He still needed to know how Dexterity was able to enter the facility without being seen - oh wait. Containment breach. Right. Lavrov exited the office and began to return to where Slade was. When he found Dexterity and him gone he assumed he had taken care of him. Trying to find his way, he tripped over a body. Looking back, he saw it was Dr. Baton, who had apparently been unconscious for some time, seeing his breathing. Lavrov got up and dragged Dr. Baton's body into an unused and blank room save for a water cooler. Lavrov got a cup of water and splashed it on Dr. Baton's face.)
Dr. Lavrov: "Doctor, are you alright?"
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

He was still there, that had to be sure, but no longer was the overwhelming thought of being alone. The heart had ruptured light, then regained its original stature only to shudder. Another bright light, but not from the heart, behind him. He turns to the Captain, and he looks up. He's about to release a blood-curdling cry of fear and disgust when the man covered his mouth.

"I see you're more stubborn than I originally thought, but at least we can make a little re progress, eh? Come now, the heart will rupture and he'll release us, but we have to go up, fast."

Slade doesn't know what to say, but rather takes his hand and follows the scarred man.

---

He waited, and another truck passes by. Slade looks questionably at the roof, and the man waves it off. A loud explosion resonates throughout the tunnel, and again is the light, but it soon envelopes the two.

Lucky you weren't scarred. No, lucky I was here, or he would've scarred you. We'll return now, Heathen probably recontained him, but the MTF won't recognize me. Be sure to-

He's cut off, and with that, the the pocket dimension was left empty.

"When the time comes, I'll show you the pain and torments I've been through. And take away what precious of yours. Just be prepared. My old friend.", said a mysterious voice in his head.

*He had came to with a splash of water on his face, a voice saying, "Doctor, are you alright?".*

Wha? I... where am I?

*His vision had cleared up and he looked around. He saw Dr.Lavrov face.*

Dr. Lavrov? What's going on? Where am I?
Call me Baton Guy.

Slade awoke on the floor, he was still fuzzy from the experience. He stumbled down many corridors, finding no one. At the end of one of the halls, he saw the Mobile Task Force Nine Tailed Fox.

"Status report?"

The squad leader reported in."Sir we got a, creature coming down the hall, it looks fucked up."

Slade looked, and saw Gale, scarred and almost unrecognizable.

"Shit."

Out.. bloody hell I'm out!

Gale picked himself up and looked about. A corridor, tunnel, where was he?

"'Nother 008 incident, I think it got an MTF."

Gale turned around to the man with the rifle, and he suddenly looked as if he'd piss his pants.

"Get that gun out of my bleeding face... right now-"

Slade's there in a hartbeat, he looked to Gale and was close to saying, but it happened again. A flash of light, but not as bright as the heart, but close. He doesn't understand where it came from, and wants to ask Slade what that was, but he wasn't there. In fact, everything was revolving up until he was facing the ceiling. He tried to move, but he couldn't. What happened?

Slade's there, he lookes paniced. An MTF with a syringe comes. And...

"Who the hell are you?" He manages to ask.

The man in the overcoat and tie say, "Richard, yes Richard. I'd like to talk to you for a minute, if you don't mind."

He takes Gale's hand, and the world dissolves.

----

Heathen couldn't move, he couldn't even believe that he had fired at all, but now there was a man lying in a pool of blood due to his own prejudice. But Slade seemed to not worry. It was a shame though, had he noticed faster, he could have prevented the soldier from shooting his friend.

Dr. Lavrov: "You're in Wing C, Sector-11, Dr. Baton. You passed out in the hallway and I carried you out of harm's way - for the moment at least. I'm not sure how long you'd been there. Guess the oh-oh-eight dash one's just thought you were among the dead. As for this room..." (looking around) "... looks like an outdated break room. Guess the higher-ups still haven't decided its use yet.
"As for me, I'm just going to stay until either the breach blows over, or until another threat rears its ugly head. But enough of me - what happened to you, doctor?"

--------------------------
(Dexterity awoke with a nasty bruise on his face. He had guess that MTF ass-ahoy socked him even though the gas already got to him. There was a prick on his neck - a dart. "How cute.", he thought. "Darts and tranq's don't do much ever since Donovan gave everyone in the group some of that 'anti-chemical' injection last year." He giggled in giddy. Somethin' must'a happened to the MTFs, considering he wasn't in custody or under a Foundation supervising eye. Taking the chance, he activated a hologram from his watch that had the layout of the facility. Toying around with it some, he saw just where he needed to go: four sectors over, couple hallways to the right: SCP-058. He wanted to see the Foundation burn, even if only a small segment of it. Before leaving, he grabbed a big glob of caramel and chewed it down. He had his eyes on the prize, his original mission somewhat of a success, and he travelled down the halls carefree, casually shooting the occasional 008-1s as they passed.)
Dexterity: (Destruction, here I come!)
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki