Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

He slashed his slashed and thrusted his combat knife at Ether but he easily dodged them. Ether then roundhouse kick him in the chest and sent him flying towards a wall.

"If you're going to fight me, at least make it interesting."

Baton got up and dashed at Ether again, wildly swinging his combat knife at him.

"Swinging wildly is not going to help you in a fight."

"Shut up!"

He then manage to slash Ether face. Blood gush out.

"Impressive. Anger does help in a fight.

Ether punched Baton in stomach and then kicked him towards a wall again.

"At this rate, I'll be dead. I only manage to get one lucky strike on him since he let his guard down. He probably won't make that mistake again.

"Face it. You're doomed. The world is doomed. Everyone you know is doomed.

Ether walked up to Baton, pulling out his own combat knife, and slammed his foot onto his chest. Baton yelled in pain.

"The world has to suffer for all of the sins it has committed. The world must be cleansed of all of it's evil. I'm only doing what is right. Even if it's unorthodox to you.

He pushed his foot on Baton's chest more, almost crushing his ribs.

I AM GOING TO PLAY THE ROLE OF GOD! I'M NOT GOING LET SOME MORTAL LIKE YOU DEFILE MY CHANCE OF CREATING A CLEAN,NEW WORLD. I'M GOING TO LEAD THE NEW WORLD IN A PROPER DIRECTION! A DIRECTION WITHOUT SINS! A DIRECTION WITHOUT EVIL. A DIRECTION WITHOUT FOOLS LIKE YOU! NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!

Ether raised his combat knife.Baton stabbed Ether leg, making him loosen the pressure of his foot on his chest. He then heard a gunshot. Ether flew back backwards. Baton looked around to see who fire. He then spotted someone with a gun in one hand and a vial in the other. It was Isaac.

Good. I'm not too late then.

You. I thought Chase was suppose to take care of you.

He failed. Who would've guessed a bullet to the head would kill him that fast. I thought he was superpowered just like you.

You. Fucking. Bastard.

I'm not the bastard here, it's you. What you're doing is wrong.

I don't need some asshole's opinion on what I'm doing. No one is going to stop me. No one.

I would think twice about that. BATON! CATCH!

He threw the vial at Baton. Baton caught it easily.

It's the serum that gives the same power that Ether has! Drink it! Quick!

He drank it without hesitation. Suddenly, he felt good as new. He felt a surge of warmness as he got up. Then, he felt a surge of electricity.

"So this is what superpowers feel like."

Like I said, NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME! You don't even know how to control the powers.

"I don't need to know how. You already taught me. Remember?"

What?

"Back to when you were a sane person. When we were friends. I took a sheet of your notes explaining your powers. At first, I had no idea what it was about. But now, it's all coming back to me."

This oughta be interesting to watch.

I am going to kill you.

"Bring it."

Baton and Ether both charged at each other and their knifes clashed together.
Call me Baton Guy.

When no answer came, he sighed and said, "I'll speak to him later," He looked to Gale and said, "Here's the short version of what this document here says. The "Echo Hotel" document you seek for is restrained by the FBI. Originally, it was the CIA, then transferred to the FBI for, well, investigation.The story is when several american Foundation agents were shot and killed by the Iranians in 1980. I remember while we were scared about lost documents, Carter was scared about hostages. Long story short, on April of 1980, a rescue mission was done by the Americans to retrieve the hostages. Don't ask how, but the hostages also brought the documents inside a case after finding it with the dead agents. the agents are... well, no one knows what happened to them. The CIA transferred the documents to the FBI and the hostages were released. Carter was happy, and we were relatively annoyed.

"The point is, you can find your document at FBI headquarters."

Gale nodded at this, though he had to think on it. He now knew where it is, but didn't know any way of getting in. Besides direct assault, which would give them away...

The UIU. He kept that in mind.

"That's not why I brought you here, I wanted to tell you that you're out of Delta-6" Worley said in a flat voice. Gale's jaw dropped.

"Bu- but, sir-"

"And moving you to Kappa-42"

Gale was silent, he wnt through his memory of what exactly that was, and then he remembered. the MTF unit, aka "Lucky Seven".

"I think you will it in just fine. If you happen to find Slade, ask if he wants a transfer to Nine-Tailed FOx or any other unit of his choice, he's more than deserved it. Now, dismissed."

The Group entered the box, in it there was a big dark underground cave, it was an straigh tunnel, with three different paths

"This is were we splind up, you have to be very carefull in here, The Sheol creates images and simulation to destroy the mental stability of the person, it will use everything to destroy you, nothing in it is real, but it will look like it was, so prepare yourselfs"

Mestiar headed to the tunnel on the middle, with the holder of shadow on his hand, he avoided the projections created by sheol, but as soon as he was close to the exit, his parents whispers came from behind, claiming for help, screaming. his guilt started to grown, he then rushed to the exist, trying to avoid the cry for help of his parents. He made it to the exist, entering in a circular room with three pedestals on the center, one for every tunnel, the pedestal of the middle started to glow, an item appeared, The Holder of Oblivion.

The figure of a woman and a child appeared in front of him, it was his wife and son, cursed as him, with their eyes completely black and blood coming from it. Belial was watching, sitting on an throne in the bottom of the room, he said to Mestiar "Welcome to your innermost apocalypses, Ulrich, ready for your deja bu?"

"Ulrich... We´re stuck in a loop." Said the woman, almost collapsing.

his child took the form of a GOC soldier, ready to shoot his parents.

"Your curse have come to an end, Ulrich, and you will met the fate that your parents took. Remember who you shot them in honor of your contract with the GOC?"

Confused, he remember the day, there was something that he could not remember, the part were his parents died. He then notice how the GOC greet him after the incident, how he got recognition. Because he killed two demons that day. He understood the loop, how his parents killed their parents, and how he killed them later, it was an eternal loop, his son was ready to take the consecuences, to honor the pact that his dad broke up. The child was ready to be part of the loop.

One shot... Mestiar fell to the ground, he was alone in the room.
How about a nice game of chess?

Dr. Kelman took the path on the left. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he figured he'd know it when he saw it.

There was a door. He opened it, revealing a barely lit room. Through the darkness, he saw an object in the middle of the room. He walked over to it. When he reached for it, he saw something in the corner of his eye. He looked to his left and saw a white figure sitting in the corner of the room, facing away. Kelman instantly knew what it was. He closed his eyes and felt around for the object, desperately trying to remember where it was. He felt his hand hit it, and he picked it up.

He couldn't risk opening his eyes to examine it now. He knew the thing in the corner wasn't the real 096, but his subconscious was telling him not to test that theory. He turned around and walked back to where the door was. He felt around for the doorknob, and when he found it, he ran out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He didn't want to spend any more time in that room than he had to.

Kelman ran back to where they split up. No one was here. He heard a gunshot. He was sure it came from the middle tunnel. He ran through it, finding a circular room. Dr. Strange was on the ground with a gunshot wound. Kelman couldn't tell if it was real or not. Was Strange dead? There was no gun in the room, and there was nothing that could wield one, yet the wound looked real enough. Kelman decided to wait in case Strange woke up.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #1

Baton and Ether battled all around the room at furious speed. Baton felt so alive moving at such a fast speed. But he didn't time for that. He needed to beat Ether. Baton and Ether knifes clashed throughout the room. Isaac stood there in wonder. Then he suddenly remebered.

"Baton! You must hurry and end the battle! Your powers will disappear in less than 5 minutes!"

Ether grinned at the sound of that.

"So I only have to play with you for 5 more minutes and then I can kill you."

"You underestimate my determination."

Their battle was like a blur. Various moves were used against each other but neither one was harmed yet.

"Damn. At this rate, I'll probably be dead. I can't get a single scratch at him and I need to get rid of the virus."

"JUST GIVE UP! YOU KNOW YOU LOST ALREADY!"

"SHUT IT!"

"Baton, I got an idea! I'll be right back!

Isaac left. Baton wonders what he is up to.

"Only 3 more minutes left. Everybody, even your precious little SCP girl, will be consumed by the virus

Baton had to try harder. He needed to stop Ether. He went into a rage of fury and began to slashed wildly at Ether.

"What in the?"

Something awoke in Baton. It awoken his rage.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU! I CAN SEE NOW THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO SAVE YOU! I TRIED! I TRIED REALLY HARD! BUT YOU... YOU DESCENDED TOO FAR DOWN INTO INSANITY THAT I CAN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE!"

He successfully slashed Ether face again, which made Ether drop his knife and back away slowly towards the virus. Baton stood there in rage.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M GIVING UP ON SAVING THE OTHERS I CARE ABOUT!"

Baton dashed forward and slash off Ether right arm. Ether screamed in pain.

"I'LL WON'T LET ANYBODY HURT MY LITTLE GIRL! EVEN IF IT'S MY BEST FRIEND!"

Baton could quickly feel his power diminishing. And so is his rage.

"You didn't... you didn't have to do all this. We would've had a great time at the facility together. But you... you chose a path that eventually lead to your death by your best friend."

"No. I'm not going to die. I'm- I'm not going die."

Ether could barely speak due to the pain he is feeling.

"I'M NOT GOING TO DIE BY A FILTHY MORTAL!"

"Well then. Let me prove you wrong."

Baton ran toward Ether and stabbed Ether in the throat.

"I'm done talking to you. I'm not sorry."

Baton took the knife out of Ether throat and Ether slowly fell to the ground.

"Goodbye...Ether."

Baton stood there looking at Ether body. Tears fell from his cheeks. Then he looked at the virus. Baton didn't know how to dispose of virus. Isaac then came back into the room with an assault rifle.

"All right! Where's Ether..."

His voice drained into silence as he looked at Ether's dead body.

"Wow. You killed him. I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be. His death is of no concern to me anymore. I saved him from going further down the depths of insanity. Even if it meant...death."

Silence filled the room. Baton continued to look the virus.

"What do you think we should do with the virus?"

"Maybe we should take it with us and put it in safe hands?"

"I don't trust anyone with the virus. It needs to be destroyed."

Baton noticed a button underneath the virus. It's red.

"That's the self destruct button. Chase put that there in case the base was invaded.

"How long till it self destruct?"

"A 15 second timer. That's why I think we should take the virus with us."

"Go."

"What?"

"I said go. Get out of here. I'm going to push the button in 60 second once you start running."

"No way! You have people you love who you need to go back to! I can't let you sacrifice."

"And I refuse to ask you to sacrifice yourself."

"Why? I have nothing! Nothing to go back to! YOU DO!

Isaac pushed Baton aside.

Now you better start running! I don't want to die in vain!

"Isaac..."

"GO!

Baton started to run. He ran through hallways and hallways and hallways until he found the exit. He heard the timer go off.

Baton pushed through the exit door and as he did he flew forward from the explosion. He got up quickly and continued to run. He looked behind to see the base consume in fire and explosions.

"Isaac. Thank you..."

He stopped for minute for a breather. It was daytime. Grass surrounded his feet. A light breeze drifted through. He could see a tall hill. He ran towards the top. Once he made it up, he could see the sun. And the facility a mile away.

"Time to head home... home to my favorite little girl in the world."

He headed to the facility with the base burning behind him.
Call me Baton Guy.

Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #1

Somewhere inside the facility, in a advanced lab, a machine finished a seemingly preset countdown. Upon hitting 00:00:00:00, a lid attached to the pod-like machine opened up. Steam poured out from the innards. In terms of contents, there was only a single man and a cat with half of it's body invisible. After the steam had carefully washed away, the man opened his eyes. He had no idea what had happened, he had no idea of where he is. In fact, he had no memory of his past, present, or who he is. All he knew is that he was in some sort of lab coat and had a beard. He noticed a nametag on the pale-white uniform. His vision was still blurred so he couldn't make out the context on the plastic badge. He exited the pod and inspected it. He found a label reading: "Cryogenic Sleep Experimental Pod #7"
STEAM
## LOG OFF.