Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

(Try not to control my character too much, alright? Thanks)

"Alright lads lets hoof it to sector 11."

Slade and the squad made it to sector 11, without any conflict. When the opened the door, it revealed a blood soaked room full of corpses. 058 stood atop a dead scientist.

"Could this day get any bloody worse? Open fire!"

(Sorry 'Bout that)

Gale, Heathen, Slade, and the rest of the MTF opened fire on the subject. It danced about and collected several shots. Then, the subject began to speak.

"The lust of pain is the vice of men given the capability to send others into Hades with no further regret"

"Bloody hell, it's starting it's rant. Slade, we have to fall back or it'll rip us apart!"

"To see that he is drained of his words to his God is all we beg for, after all they're Gods are mere pawns in the game of war and destruction"

"The lot of you, get back while you have a chance-"

"But to see that the very reason to release that demon from his host that his very nature of your lust of simple anomalies as the draining of your strength and your fear of the plagues of man's emotions will only deem you a failure in the view of Camus!"

"We need to lead it to a tesla gate! Back!"

Slade orders the squad back through a tesla gate.

"Turn that bloody thing on!"

With a buzz, the gate lit up. 058 crawled towards it, and activated it. A loud crackle was heard and smoke filled the room. When it cleared, they saw 058 on the floor twitching and smoking.

"Ah shit, did we just kill it? Eh take no chances, lets go toss it back in containment."

Slade and 2 others branched off, to return 058. After Slade aggressively threw in on the floor, in its containment cell, it awoke. However the door was sealed, and was successfully contained.

"What is the warm of life without the chill of death. What is the-"

"Yeah yeah, keep spouting it, you bloody cow muscle."

*For a while there was silence. An awkward silence. He wanted out of here. He doesn't do well at 1 on 1 conversation.*

I think everything is returning back to normal. Should we get out of here and try to find everyone? Get them all gathered at the break room before this chaos started?

*He prayed for him to say yes.*
Call me Baton Guy.

(Dr. Lavrov was broken from his thoughts when Dr. Baton asked his question. He snapped back to reality and looked at Dr. Baton for a moment. He looked around at the bland, unused room they were in. There weren't even any vents or a ceiling fan!)
Dr. Lavrov: "Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, sure. Things seem to be calming down. I'll check out in the hallway to see if everything's alright out there."
(Lavrov stood up, as did Dr. Baton, and he headed out first. Glancing down the hallway to the left, nothing. To the right - he paused. 173 was down the hallway, with a body next to it. Slowly, Lavrov closed the door and took a deep breath.)
Dr. Lavrov: "Everything's fine, except that one-seven-three is down there. Perhaps we should wait, wouldn't to risk my neck going out there - quite literally."
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

"So that's it. If we don't contact Dr. Gears, our efforts will come to nothing. Though I don't see any reason why he should-"

A massive roar shook the walls, and out came distant gunfire. Gale pulled out his radio and switched several channels. Meanwhile, every MTF plus Heathen had gathered around him to listen. One station came out as strange static and then-

"...682...attempting to escape...tesla cannon..."

Gale rose an eyebrow, and a loud crash sounded. He switched to a different channel. But this time, it was more audible.

"Station, mayday mayday, this Alpha Foxtrot - 2, subject 682 hit us, we can try to land-" A second explosion from the radio, and this time the operator sounded panicked, "Shit, that was the rotor. We're going down hard. Station, copy now-"

He cut off for a second time, and for this was only the whine of broken rotor blades. On and on it went, and what sounded like an inhuman cry came out, and the static. But out came another station.

"This is Site 19 headquarters, do any stations copy?"

Gale clicked the trigger without a second thought, "Sir, this is Technical Sergant Gale with Mobile Task Force Force Delta 7 and Nine-Tailed Fox, we're currently containing all SCPs who've breached containment, over"

"Sergeant, I'd suggest you leave the facility right now. Subject 682 is out-"

"Headquarters, this Dr. Gears, prime the bomb."

"Headquarters to Dr. Gears, we have several high ranking personnel in the facility. We have to wait-"

"I don't care. Kill that beast right now, we can't let it leave."

"Understood, sir. Headquarters to Sergeant Gale, get your team out of there right now, while you still have the chance. Either that, or disable the Omega Warheads if you have the situation relatively in control."

"Copy, over and out..." He lowered the radio and stared bleakly at the team from under his mask. They all looked to him in despair.

"The lust of pain is the vice of men given the capability to send others into Hades with no further regret" 058 had said before, and now he believe the subject was right on the matter of Dr. Gears. He was the man that the subject meant.

----
(Sorry, too long?)

173 eh? Well that's not good.

You're sadly mistaken...,said the mysterious voice in his head.

*Hears a distant roar.*

But I betcha that's even worse. You got a radio on you? Maybe we'll find out what that was.
Call me Baton Guy.

Dr. Lavrov: "Yeah, I have a radio, lemme get it out." (grabs the radio and turns it on to hear a conversation)

Agent Gale: ""Sir, this is Technical Sergeant Gale with Mobile Task Force Force Delta 7 and Nine-Tailed Fox, we're currently containing all SCPs who've breached containment, over."
Captain: "Sergeant, I'd suggest you leave the facility right now. Subject 682 is out-"
Dr. Gears: "Headquarters, this Dr. Gears, prime the bomb."
Captain: "Headquarters to Dr. Gears, we have several high ranking personnel in the facility. We have to wait-"
Dr. Gears: "I don't care. Kill that beast right now, we can't let it leave."
Captain: "Understood, sir. Headquarters to Sergeant Gale, get your team out of there right now, while you still have the chance." (Lavrov cuts off the radio)

(The reality sunk in both of the doctors. Lavrov stared at Dr. Baton for a moment, before putting away the radio and suiting himself up.)
Dr. Lavrov: "Dr. Baton, we need to leave. I'll watch one-seven-three as you make for the exit. The evacuation center is about two sectors east from here. We need to hurry- and fast."
(Nodding to Dr. Baton, Lavrov stepped out and began to stare at 173 who was now closer to them. Dr. Baton did as he was told and started toward the exit, soon after Lavrov who closed the door quickly behind him. He'd survived this breach so far, and he'll be damned to die now.)
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

"Dr. Yukon, thanks for saving me!" exclaimed Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott went up to handshake Yukon, but he didn't feel it like he would usually do. He then realized.

"Oh, it was just a dream." replied Jordan to himself.

In real life, he was just on his bed, lying down and dreaming. When he came to, he remembered that he was already in his office when the zombie breach started. He was also unarmed. At least Josie was safe... Wait, where is Josie?...
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Slade radio'd Gale instantly.

"Disable the warheads ASAP. We can't nuke it, if he adapts it'll be the end of everything."

He switched over to a new radio. Trials.

"Wanna fight a lizard?"

Finally he pulled out a sat phone and called.

"Send in... Able"