Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

I am bored and have some time. So I will post something... i guess.

First i will say.. i mean *cough* write
THANK YOU. I have fun here and enjoy to be on the forum. :D

I see some people posted there story in the v2 thread how they meet the show and stuff so i think that is the first thing i should write here (i know i wrote something like that in the mlp mod thread but...). Surely I've heard and see something about the show earlier without giving a closer look. And then the Pony-Avatars and such.
No one came to me and say *YOU MUST WATCH THIS*, no.. i don't know neither how i meet SCP. (...littleside story xD probably at youtube i saw SCP-087 and it was interesting. Then came SCP-087-B and SCP-CB. That was some good shit man. Later found out that it's based off the SCP Foundation which i get sucked into. Most Lets Player don't know about it and thinking it is just... that was i thinking first time seeing games. But i found out about me when somethings interesting me i will go to ground of things to have a better opinion. Random example fact: Why are most of the "Silent Hill" games so foggy ? First they planned on the PS1 an open town but the hardware not allowed that. But the opposite was happening. The fog made it even more atmospheric. Random fact over.

Holy... ok, ok.. then i saw the mlp mod for scp on youtube. It looked like it been putted hard work onto it. Why ? So i had to look what is this exactly all about to have an opinion and an idea and i was curious about all that. So i had Holiday it was the 25, March 2013 in the morning and i looked the first episode. I liked it. It was my thing. btw i recently saw Rise of the Guardians. And really like similar things. And things you can identify yourself with a character. So one week later (One of my BEST Holiday's) I finished Season 1 and i instantly watched the Season 2 Beginning right after finishing Season 1, Sunday Night. Really good stuff. So i thought 1 episode per day should be enough to have more fun in more time but that didn't work. So about 2 or 3 weeks i saw everything. Man i though watching a little bit gives a better understanding of the mod but.. the Alicorn Amulet in Season 3. Took time for me to find out about that and get it. (It was like "Ouuuu Thats the Alicorn Amulet that is SCP-714 replaced with") So i just like the show but i don't think I am a Brony cause they must be in the Brony Forum, right ?

I first thought i killed the Series because i saw that it end's up how every Series for Kids and Teens end up. In SCHOOL. It is a shame how things that where good driven in bad but that a big story that everybody can tell about anything. Hopefully some right opinions you have. I could say its because of the money or god or because it should happen or not or..... But after thinking about that and seeing the trailer. Its not that bad in the end for me anymore. As i first saw this i thought it were a bad joke but after all we must look ... impartially ... or not. (Have someone a strange feeling to saw the human pony in the trailer and then in the end short accustom to it and THEN see Pinkie Pie with her pony form... Gives me a weird feeling.) But some unnatural beautiful stuff mixed with the human stuff work sometimes well. Like the first episode of "Digimon Tamers" i mean he was normal and then from another world and he first wouldn't believe in this things. It would be cool to have such things here ;P just an example but our live is maybe enough magic.

We will see what Equestria Girls HOLY SHIT MAYBE http://www.mouseplanet.com/hometheater/RecessEx2.jpg is going to be and of course season 4.

So some things come to you to the right time and i think mlp comes to me to the right time. But damn it i should have made a Blind reaction about that ;D
Like this guy i enjoy at the moment: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAwkwardReviewer/videos

Have a nice Day

Bye :D

Your post makes Twilight happy Zarpox.
I'm wondering too how EG will turn out, and it may turn out better than we thought.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

I am currently on season 2 episode 9

Is there any episode where big mac actually talks? I love his voice :3
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Oh god, I thought I'd seen the last of that Grey Abomination.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's