Re: INFORMATION ABOUT SPAM THREADS MADE BY BOTS V.2.0!

I never see the Coach Outlet ones, all the ones i report are about weirder stuff.

Also, they have started to use signatures? Whats next, hypnotising Avatars that take over your mind? ...Oh Oh.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

I have seen that in other forums, you need a minimum number of posts (maybe 10) before you can make a thread. Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add that here? This way, the number of spam thread would be highly reduced, and even more, the number of weapons, greenlight, adn other such threads by new members will also fall down.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Juicy wrote:
spartan322 wrote:I have seen that in other forums, you need a minimum number of posts (maybe 10) before you can make a thread. Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add that here? This way, the number of spam thread would be highly reduced, and even more, the number of weapons, greenlight, adn other such threads by new members will also fall down.
That's a good idea
Downside: people normally come here just to ask a question, report a bug, or suggest something quickly and then they leave and never come back. Normally the creation of a thread is involved with this. So basically it will be hard to report a certain bug in the game and have it get attention, or suggest something that doesn't have anything to do with the general suggestion threads (like the SCP thread, or the ingame entity discussion threads).

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Juicy wrote:
spartan322 wrote:I have seen that in other forums, you need a minimum number of posts (maybe 10) before you can make a thread. Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add that here? This way, the number of spam thread would be highly reduced, and even more, the number of weapons, greenlight, adn other such threads by new members will also fall down.
That's a good idea
Downside: people normally come here just to ask a question, report a bug, or suggest something quickly and then they leave and never come back. Normally the creation of a thread is involved with this. So basically it will be hard to report a certain bug in the game and have it get attention, or suggest something that doesn't have anything to do with the general suggestion threads (like the SCP thread, or the ingame entity discussion threads).
Well, there are a lot of threads in which they can asks questions. I don't think that the bots will have enough time to make ten posts before they are banned.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Glitch wrote:We can probably block a majority of bots by filtering the phrase "coach outlet "
Or filtering a great deal of what is posted on such threads.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
Glitch wrote:We can probably block a majority of bots by filtering the phrase "coach outlet "
Or filtering a great deal of what is posted on such threads.
Also, leet versions of spam titles should be blocked too, in case "c 0 4 c I-I 0 u 7 L 3 T $" appears.