Re: The "What have you been up to?" Thread

oh I've just been implementing SCP 682-"Brea" into SCP containment breaches .zip and separately made a mature mod for SCP containment breach on a separate folder (NSFW, so I will not be showing it off under any circumstances.)

changed: :096: es speed so that if you case him off you're screwed

added a bunch of 0 speed :106: es to my SCP 015 map, which gives the notion you must always keep mobile.

changed :173: 's speed to be ultra slow, much like he just slowly walks over to you.

Discussing deep thoughts and feelings such as:
Perfect things do not exist in this twisted world, there is no way you could find something perfect outside this world either, this also means that god does not exist and same goes with heaven, life is what you make of it they say, but I believe our lives have already been made, not by some supernatural being or destiny/fate, I believe that everything runs far deeper than that.
= New pick up line?
Mandatory blank signature, here.

hug0905 wrote:this thread has been bumped before anyways, anyway, i made my very first 4chan thread.
I'm actually quite interested to see what the resulting thread brought up and how people responded.

And hug, I don't think 4chan is a really good place to post in your shoes. If you can handle the wrath of the Internet full on, it's your decision. But I just don't think it's your type of crowd. It isn't mine, for sure.
It slep time bunner.