Re: More Smileys

Heh, this is a relatively silly idea, how about some [REDACTED] and [DATA EXPUNGED] emoticons? They'd be a bit more wide to accommodate for the text, and they'd be similar to a censor bar, just with said phrases instead of censored.

And perhaps a flashing 079 glitch face and a skittering 372 blur? These are all just silly ideas that I think could fit well with the forum.
It slep time bunner.

lololord wrote:
Kraken Guard wrote:Magician AI?
(I laughed so much at trying to imagine a Magician AI, No Offence :3)
None taken! :D

Also, that SCP-087 emot? Looks great! :D
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"

There are new smileys for implementation at Nights OP.

Bumping a several month old topic to notify; I think it's worth it though. Night, you should add a new reply for each smiley update, or else it just sinks to the bottom of the thread-pile and nobody will bother to crack it open for a look.

Mirocaine wrote:There are new smileys for implementation at Nights OP.

Bumping a several month old topic to notify; I think it's worth it though. Night, you should add a new reply for each smiley update, or else it just sinks to the bottom of the thread-pile and nobody will bother to crack it open for a look.
I was actually planning on making a couple of new ones, hence why I added the link to my signature.
Though, the last time I updated was on February, so I don't really see what do you mean by "you should add a new reply for each smiley update", I obviously would if there were any new updates. :P
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy