Re: Skype

Yo, Turx, I accidentally left the group. Can you add me back?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I have Skype, but rarely use it. I dunno what much to do with it. But, if anyone cares, [CENSORED], Minecraft, WoT, and MW:O. I'm a bit more active on those if you feel like talking or gaming with a socially awkward brony/geek. :geek:
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

Finally found the thread heh.
I use Blender 2.6x to create models & animations. Currently for Unity & UDK, but I'm sure I could export for the other formats. Or I could just upload the blend file to DropBox.

Skype = [CENSORED]

The reason why the name is so odd is because I made this a long time ago, back when I was obsessed with Giygas. lel

You can add me on the skype group.

Just tell me who you are on the forum and that you are from here. :)

my skype is [CENSORED]

Kev wrote:You can add me on the skype group.

Just tell me who you are on the forum and that you are from here. :)

my skype is [CENSORED]
Might want to talk to Trex about that, we only accept people that have been active for a while and have above x ammount of posts.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

I see :) I was on this forum for about a couple month without posting anything (and without having an account).

EDIT: I'm trying to post alot and help most people in the Bug Reports forum. :P

Don't have Skype calls with a lot of people. Other people can see the ip-adress of everyone in the call using a program! :shock:
:3

PigPig wrote:Don't have Skype calls with a lot of people. Other people can see the ip-adress of everyone in the call using a program! :shock:
Pretty sure nobody in our skype group is a hacker...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away