Re: What do you think school lied about?

INFINITE561 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:The lie I was taught: Violence solves nothing.
Bitch, please. Violence has solved 90% of my problems.
Violence has also ended some of the worlds tragedies like the holocaust and WW2
I'm still questioning my country's decision to nuke Japan. Of all the places they could have dropped the bombs, they had to be two civilian cities? What was America thinking back in 1945?
INFINITE561 wrote:My PE teacher in primary told me if I don't excercise I'll end up like sally struthers...bitch please I've been lazy my whole life and I'm still a fucking bean pole
This. So much this. More this than you can possibly imagine. I barely exercise, I can eat two Big Macs in one sitting, and I have never been fat for as long as I can remember. Which actually goes back before I was two years old.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Glitch wrote:I do nothing all day but play TF2 (I've got a robot version of one of those Russian hats, yay) yet I still keep that 096 figure.
My PE teacher always told me that I was going to die of diabetes. I'm always tampering with computers, I eat allot of food, yet, I can holly-hoop with a fucking cheerio.

And like you said, I can still manage to somehow keep that :096: figure.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Glitch wrote:I do nothing all day but play TF2 (I've got a robot version of one of those Russian hats, yay) yet I still keep that 096 figure.
My PE teacher always told me that I was going to die of diabetes. I'm always tampering with computers, I eat allot of food, yet, I can holly-hoop with a fucking cheerio.

(Note to self: Don't look at Glitch's or Cridone's faces)
My SCP playthrough

LukeDude759 wrote:
Cridone wrote:

lel. Don't worry. I put a mask on my face -> http://cridone.blogspot.com/
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:
Cridone wrote: My PE teacher always told me that I was going to die of diabetes. I'm always tampering with computers, I eat allot of food, yet, I can holly-hoop with a fucking cheerio.

lel. Don't worry. I put a mask on my face -> http://cridone.blogspot.com/
The Foundation should actually do that just for cheap laughs.
My SCP playthrough

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
ndi05 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote: 1.Well there is global warming (a theory that is treated like fact)
2.Continental Drift (A theory that is treated like fact)
3.Evolution (a well supported theory that while it is kind of likely to be fact, but isn't, is still treated like fact)

That is just science though, and science is just messed up with what it wants to believe because of money.
1.Global warming is the rise in the average temperature of Earth's atmosphere.A fact.
2.Meaning of theory within science:Well-substantiated explanation accounting for a body of well-substantiated facts.
3.They can't say 'living things popped up because god wanted it' in schools aye?And as you said evolution is very well supported.
1.There seems to be debate on it actually happening at the current moment, schools are teaching it like it is happening.
2.They treat it like it is the only theory and don't even mention the expanding earth theory.
3. Yeah you have a point, I don't even know why I brought that up other than to have a third item on the list.
1.The global temperatures did rise this century.
2.Expanding earth?
Are you serious on that one.
There is nothing scientific about it to be taught at schools.
Continental drift has a lot of evidence supporting it while expanding earth has none.

@LukeDude759
Civilian cities?
There are no military cities to my knowledge.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were important military targets, not because they wanted to kill civilians(they even dropped leaflets before the bombing).