Re: Weekly Livestreams

Capy wrote:My dota skills were pretty bangin' last night. It was a shame that Trex crashed and Firefox had to leave.
Your TF2 skills, not so much.

I did want to participate in the stream (trex refused to invite me to anything, liek if yu cry evrtiem) but after seeing that...I don't think I'm going to do stream.

I'm scurd
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Masshorde wrote:A mic and a game or two I am guessing all that is required. I ain't even talking bought games, I just mean a game like TF2 and Dota, or maybe LoL or just anything F2P.
I still keep on getting bloody suprises, apparently I hadn't asked for a Headset for my B-day but a couple of Handsets :(
Well, I guess I'll have to try and be around at the right times then. But I obviously live in whole diffrent timezone compared to Trex and such.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Capy wrote:Yeah, I have to admit that the mvm game we did was pretty shocking.
I swear i was like the only guy trying to use specific strategies and actually did pretty well clearing the field of all the robot heavies before they got too far and shot you guys to death. As Sniper.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Capy wrote:My dota skills were pretty bangin' last night. It was a shame that Trex crashed and Firefox had to leave.
Your OD was sick x) Sanity's Eclipse ulti that scored a triple kill LOL
We we're doing great with Tomgrakk on Tusk & Trex as Lion. Indeed it blows that Firefox left, we could've of probably won if we kept playing like how we were.

I'm surprised you won mid VS Puck (? - Can't remember who was Radiant mid..)

Don't think I'll be doing TF2 or GMOD though, this PC already has enough handling Dota 2. Excited to take part in next weeks stream!!
Masshorde wrote:A mic and a game or two I am guessing all that is required. I ain't even talking bought games, I just mean a game like TF2 and Dota, or maybe LoL or just anything F2P.
I still keep on getting bloody suprises, apparently I hadn't asked for a Headset for my B-day but a couple of Handsets :(
Pick up Dota 2 and slam some matches, LoL totally pales in comparison to it.

Irontaco wrote:
Capy wrote:Yeah, I have to admit that the mvm game we did was pretty shocking.
I swear i was like the only guy trying to use specific strategies and actually did pretty well clearing the field of all the robot heavies before they got too far and shot you guys to death. As Sniper.
I did say someone should set up another dispenser next to where the bomb was dropped, but no one heard. If you stand next to the dispenser as Heavy, you basically have infinite ammo, and that's the strategy I was trying to use.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Mirocaine wrote:
Your OD was sick x) Sanity's Eclipse ulti that scored a triple kill LOL
We we're doing great with Tomgrakk on Tusk & Trex as Lion. Indeed it blows that Firefox left, we could've of probably won if we kept playing like how we were.

I'm surprised you won mid VS Puck (? - Can't remember who was Radiant mid..)

Don't think I'll be doing TF2 or GMOD though, this PC already has enough handling Dota 2. Excited to take part in next weeks stream!!
Pick up Dota 2 and slam some matches, LoL totally pales in comparison to it.
Yeah, I think Trex should have another shot at Dota, you and Tomgrakk were doing very well. If I hadn't lucked out on single draft, I don't think I would have done so well.