Re: I need to use the bathroom.

I sometimes post off topic shit in the General discussion and Collaboration, instead I just use this to post off topic shit, but I sometimes talk about SCP so...yeah I go to General Discussion to talk about it..
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:I sometimes post off topic shit in the General discussion and Collaboration, instead I just use this to post off topic shit, but I sometimes talk about SCP so...yeah I go to General Discussion to talk about it..
Well how about you stop going off-topic at every fucking opportunity and make an effort to contribute to the damn conversation.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Airplane611 wrote:Erm,

I still have questions too, What's Shion's sound effect used for when she pees? I know it sounds like pee, but the material used for it.
Rudeness ahead v
Spoiler
Pre-Mod Not-Edit: Yes, I know I was rude. But I did put it in a spoiler and gave fair warning.

Now please carry on with discussion about the ACTUAL GAME. Thank you. Good day, sirs and ma'ams.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Airplane611 wrote:My reaction when I see the spoiler box v

Spoiler
My reaction when I see you continuing to do this shit:
Spoiler
Now fucking stop.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away