Re: Delete Game - Remastered

I only read first and last page and i dont have any idea about what this thread is about
BTW:
Cpbald wrote:Mac won because it's epic
The least epic PC is more epic than the most epic mac
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Re: Delete Game - Remastered

Hisamera wrote:I only read first and last page and i dont have any idea about what this thread is about
BTW:
Cpbald wrote:Mac won because it's epic
The least epic PC is more epic than the most epic mac
OFF-GAME: Basically you'll make a response to the guy who posted at the end of this forum thread; however, you must delete at least a letter or more from the original post before responding. So basically you'll respond to my post on page 26 (the ones I wrote after the quote), except my initial post you quoted upon would have some letters/words removed by you (say, I posted "I don't like that", you'll quote my post as "I like that" or "I do like hat", you get the idea). So that's it. No need to quote Cpbald's post either; somebody already got to that first. Good luck :)

Sorry for derailing the Delete Game. I'll accept warnings.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.