Re: How did you Hear about SCP/ get here today?

I stumbled upon the scp foundation with the scp articles on coincidence, and from the file about 106 i found this place 4-5 months ago, back when 173 still could glitch through doors and walls if you were too close to them.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Mine was started by Slender videos by Markiplier, who by the way is having shit luck lately with his computer. I then proceeded to download slender myself. Played a few times and got scared shitless. Then I looked for more Horror Indie games and found SCP: CB v2.1. Then I looked up the actual SCP Foundation website to learn more about the game. I soon looked for a forum and I joined the old one. And here I am.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

I got here by Taxi, but in all seriousness I was on youtube and saw TheRadBrad in suggested/recommended videos so I thought i'd look at his video, turns out this video was a playthrough for SCP Containment Breach and he mentioned that it was free-to-play so I ended up looking it up and eventually playing it then a week later I found out there was a forum for SCP Containment breach and well I guess that is basically all I can say.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

A friend told me about SCP-087. I played. Then I found 087-B and then Containment Breach. I wanted to tell Regalis some bugs that I had found and I found this forum. And then I started to show the game everywhere and I realized that the game was more famous than I expected

Edit: And then I started to watch pony videos u.u
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!