Re: END - A horror game (staff needed)

There is a Columbus in every state, but I assume this is Columbus, Ohio. I live 10 minutes north of there.

Well if you're in need of another scripter, I am pretty good with javascript.
Have you chose a game engine and began actually working on this, or is it just a bunch of ideas in a pot?

Cbjfan1 wrote:There is a Columbus in every state, but I assume this is Columbus, Ohio. I live 10 minutes north of there.

Well if you're in need of another scripter, I am pretty good with javascript.
Have you chose a game engine and began actually working on this, or is it just a bunch of ideas in a pot?
Yes, we are going to use Torque 3D, and actual production will begin probably Friday.

And welcome to the team!

I can do modelling, maybe speak some of Smiley's lines. I don't have anywhere to record, so it's not the best quality.
I am busy with school, but now that the beginning of the year is over and I'm settled I can resume being active on the forums again.
In about a month I am moving to my permanent place, so I'll have to sit out for a few days, maybe a week.

CLgaming wrote:If you need voice acting for a 13 year old male background character, I'm happy oblige.
Hmm... I have an idea. Perhaps a 13 year old can get their stomach intruded by Crisis. I might add some more characters, I'm not sure. Welcome to the team!
mrpeanut188 wrote:I can do modelling, maybe speak some of Smiley's lines. I don't have anywhere to record, so it's not the best quality.
I am busy with school, but now that the beginning of the year is over and I'm settled I can resume being active on the forums again.
In about a month I am moving to my permanent place, so I'll have to sit out for a few days, maybe a week.
Great! Welcome to the END Team!

~~IMPORTANT~~

The setting will now take place in one of the abandoned buildings in Columbus, Ohio (Thanks to MrGuilkey for teh info. :D By the way, is your signature based off of Miles Upsher?). I just need a description in a PM of one of the creepiest ones.

Also, lines will be sent out tomorrow. I'll give lines one at a time so that way people can say "WAIT! [insert thing here]", or I could say something like that.

That's all for now.

REAL QUICK:

I do believe I have been over working people recently. So, we should all get together and see what days we can do the objectives and stuff. Right now, my main concern is sound because that's what I always start with on modding SCP:CB. So, when you guys are available, just PM me and I'll say everything needed to be done. If you have any questions, PM me.

Thanks, UnknownGlaze