Re: Closest you've ever gotten with a mate?

Soulzarath wrote:But having a girlfriend can do you so much better. It literally feels so much better when a girl touches your dick than when you do. You know how some parts of your body are ticklish when people touch them but not when you touch them? Yeah, your dick is one of them. xD
You get used to how ticklish it is, and eventually it'll feel extremely good. The very first time a girl reached her hand in my pants and boxers to rub my dick made me moan without control. I literally could not keep myself from moaning.
Sounds good.

This thread has shocked me. Since I'm only just entering high school now I'll report back when the mission is accomplished.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Zarpox wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:But having a girlfriend can do you so much better. It literally feels so much better when a girl touches your dick than when you do. You know how some parts of your body are ticklish when people touch them but not when you touch them? Yeah, your dick is one of them. xD
You get used to how ticklish it is, and eventually it'll feel extremely good. The very first time a girl reached her hand in my pants and boxers to rub my dick made me moan without control. I literally could not keep myself from moaning.
Sounds good.
Very good actually.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:
Zarpox wrote:
Sounds good.
Very good actually.
Holy fuck I need to get laid as soon as possible.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Soulzarath wrote:You know how some parts of your body are ticklish when people touch them but not when you touch them? Yeah, your dick is one of them. xD
Yeah, I remember one of my physicals where the doctor just full-out inspected my penis. Couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing. Luckily, she was female. XD
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:You know how some parts of your body are ticklish when people touch them but not when you touch them? Yeah, your dick is one of them. xD
Yeah, I remember one of my physicals where the doctor just full-out inspected my penis. Couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing. Luckily, she was female. XD
Aha~
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

LukeDude759 wrote:
Did they NEED to inspect your penis?
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

LukeDude759 wrote:
lol i don't wanna know xD
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Please explain to my why this thread exists? First sentence I read is all about having people touch your nether regions. People will disagree with me but I am locking this thread, there are countless internet forums to discuss human sexuality but this forum is not one of them.

Also no need to point out comparisons to SCP's slaughtering people and people preforming an act of "love. If this was the "Sex Confession Parlor" then you may have a case.

Thank you.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.