Explain Your Avatar

This topic is about explaining and describing your current avatar!
So let me start:
This is the Parrot from Starship Titanic who is extremely annoying and loves to eat chicken.
"Oh, here comes trouble! Screech!"
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

Re: Explain Your Avatar

I just recently started using this name for online stuff. I first came up with it wanting to have it do with space. My thinking process was First Cosmos... then Cosmo... then something more unique.

I pronounce it "CauseMEE'kah" but others may read it differently like "CauseMuh'kuh".

Oh and my avatar pic just looks cool; goes great with the forum's dark theme :)
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

Mine used to be HUNK's inventory icon from Resident Evil 2, but I changed it when I revealed my bronyism to the (horrified) members of the old forum.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Mine is a small symbol of my interpretation of SCP-372 from a mapping project I kind of stopped doing cause I got bored with it. I really want to make it transparent, but it keeps getting little white marks around it and I can't seems to get rid of them 8T

Tikara wrote:Mine is a small symbol of my interpretation of SCP-372 from a mapping project I kind of stopped doing cause I got bored with it. I really want to make it transparent, but it keeps getting little white marks around it and I can't seems to get rid of them 8T
Just set the background to the same color of this forum's text boxes. It means that it'll only look nice here, but, eh.

Gorilla Munch. The best way of relieving ones jimmies.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Tikara wrote:Mine is a small symbol of my interpretation of SCP-372 from a mapping project I kind of stopped doing cause I got bored with it. I really want to make it transparent, but it keeps getting little white marks around it and I can't seems to get rid of them 8T
Just set the background to the same color of this forum's text boxes. It means that it'll only look nice here, but, eh.

Gorilla Munch. The best way of relieving ones jimmies.
that's what I've done, but every other post the forum post color changes. It's very minor but I can see it.

either way I just fixed it by erasing everything by hand uugghhhh

Part of a pic of half-human version of SCP-079.
Originally had "Insredibly Incredible" title.
Just because I like 079.
And this is kinda my best drawing at all.
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.