Re: The SCP-914 Forum game

SFK363 wrote:1. Will you shut the fuck up and stop making a big deal out of Mirocaine's voice? Nobody cares.
2. My voice.
Since you reported this, I'll just make this clear. Nobody gives a fuck about your voice. Spartan can talk about Mirocaine's voice all he wants, and even then he hasn't brought it up THAT much.

Remember, one last slip and your out of here, so quit it with your hostile posts and learn how to ignore things.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:1. Will you shut the fuck up and stop making a big deal out of Mirocaine's voice? Nobody cares.
2. My voice.
Since you reported this, I'll just make this clear. Nobody gives a fuck about your voice. Spartan can talk about Mirocaine's voice all he wants, and even then he hasn't brought it up THAT much.

Remember, one last slip and your out of here, so quit it with your hostile posts and learn how to ignore things.
You know, if that post was worded slightly differently it would not have been reported in the first place. I would have said "Will you please stop making a big deal....".
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
2. My voice.

You know, if that post was worded slightly differently it would not have been reported in the first place. I would have said "Will you please stop making a big deal....".
Still, the way it WAS worded makes it seem hostile, which it probably was.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote: You know, if that post was worded slightly differently it would not have been reported in the first place. I would have said "Will you please stop making a big deal....".
Still, the way it WAS worded makes it seem hostile, which it probably was.[/quote]

Probably was, but I was referring to SFK's poor choice of words.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Output: Handcuffs made out of stainless steel.

Input: A book with the creepypasta "The Rake" written inside it.
Setting: Very fine.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Input: A book with the creepypasta "The Rake" written inside it.
Output: A book of paranormal stories that manifest themselves in reality for anyone who reads it. The stories change for each person reading the book, selected to reflect the reader's greatest fears and phobias.

Input: An old european cut diamond encrusted 24 karat gold ring on Coarse setting.

GibLit wrote:
Sparks wrote:Input: A book with the creepypasta "The Rake" written inside it.
Output: A book of paranormal stories that manifest themselves in reality for anyone who reads it. The stories change for each person reading the book, selected to reflect the reader's greatest fears and phobias.

Input: An old european cut diamond encrusted 24 karat gold ring on Coarse setting.

A cube of diamond and 24 cubes of gold, 1 carrot each.

input: A trollface drawing
very fine
I have left ze forums.

Output: A laptop with a live action zombie face trying to get out of the screen.

Input: A Nintendo 64 game console with pokemon stadium in it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Output: A laptop with a live action zombie face trying to get out of the screen.

Input: A Nintendo 64 game console with pokemon stadium in it.
Output: A much better improved version of pokemon stadium with all the current pokemon from the recent pokemon series Also the nintendo 64 is now portable and contains a touchable screen, rechargable battery pak along with a battery charger for the battery pak.

Input: SteelPoints Mask, Trex's enderman lab coat, a pair of scissors and an Ace of spades card.
Setting: Very Fine.
Mandatory blank signature, here.