Worst day ever (so far)

Post the worst day you have ever had as of now.

Mine is having my exgirlfriend break up with me on 4th of July. Didn't help that I was stuck with her and her family and she did it right before we lit the fireworks...
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Re: Worst day ever (so far)

Nick Wickstrom wrote:Post the worst day you have ever had as of now.

Mine is having my exgirlfriend break up with me on 4th of July. Didn't help that I was stuck with her and her family and she did it right before we lit the fireworks...
.....That really sucks bro.....What kind of girl does that?
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote:

The fuck-up kind... This was a couple years ago though, I have a better girlfriend now and I am certain she won't leave me. Thanks for the agreement. =)
Here she is :mrgreen: :
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
That one guy wrote:

The fuck-up kind... This was a couple years ago though, I have a better girlfriend now and I am certain she won't leave me. Thanks for the agreement. =)
Here she is :mrgreen: :
No problem man. Yea, she's real cute....(I am NOT trying to steal your girl). Yea my worst day is when I got hit by a slow moving car and broke three ribs......good times. Layed up in a hospital for a bit.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

It sounded like that to me, sorry, forget I said it.

In fact, I will add to this thread by saying my worse day was when I had withdrawal symptoms from Hydrocodone. it lasted 2 weeks, each day as bad as the next/previous.
The Dr. prescribed them to me without telling me the effects it would do to me after I stopped takin them >_<