Re: Odd experiences

I've witnessed ghosts before, but the only time I've ever had a memory-distinct disturbing thing happen at night was probably when I lived in the "haunted" Idanha Hotel in Boise, Idaho. Plenty of murders and deaths there, I've had night paralyzation's that fade after 20 seconds or so, can't move any limbs or talk only in gasps. Stopped happening when I moved out about 3 years ago.

Thankyou Glitch, allright well recently I had this experience, tonight I got what I call a paranoia spike, let me start this from the beginning okay so I was laying down on my bed and I had a random thought "Slender only goes after those who are no longer protected by their parents" The tv in the loungeroom flickered as I thought that, I went to walk out of my room a few seconds and I catch someone staring into my window via through the glass front door, I went back into my room to attempt to see what he was looking at now obviously he ran as I could hear footsteps on my way back, for some odd reason I get the idea to look at the issued date of the gift card I was sent, the issued date on the gift card was... 18/12/2013 I literally hid underneath my god damn blanket something about looking at that number started what I call a paranoia spike, then I got back on the computer and told glitch about this.

EDIT: Also
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

I don't want to sleep knowing that I could suddenly wake up, not be able to move and see some horror face. Anyways, I should share mine. My old house was built around the 50's in New Jersey. It was a bit creepy, especially looking back now. This one night, I was, what, 10? 9? I was sleeping when I woke up and decided to look into the little area outside the door, and there's this blur in the shape of a man just moving around in place, no defining features, and when I think of it I could probably described it as looking like he was hanged and is spinning around in fast motion. Anyway, my cousin was sleeping in, the next room and the next thing I did? Get up and jump right through the ghost. I dived right through the motherfucker. So so slept with my cousin that night crying. Fuck that was scary.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Jellycog wrote:If any of you live on your own, you will understand me more.

I was working a late night shift in my part time job when I was at Uni. I went back to my apartment and had a nap. When I woke up near 3AM, my friend came knocking on the door, and brought some "Substances" with him (Because that's what everyone does in Uni). I smoked a joint or two, and that was Ok, but I started trying the Shrooms and ended up having a Really bad trip. Long story short, Spiders. Spiders everywhere.
That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away