[1.0.3] MAV in SCP-939's storage area

I keep getting a memory acces violation whenever I use the elevator to the storage area with SCP-939. I can see the loading screen and then the game crashes, so I assume there's some problem with loading the room mesh.

Can anybody confirm?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: [1.0.3] MAV in SCP-939's storage area

I remember falling down the elevator to 939 once and getting a MAV. Weird; wonder what's causing that. Could be caused by the loading of one of the sounds of 939 or that of the player.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: [1.0.3] MAV in SCP-939's storage area

Okay, juanjpro has a fix for it.
juanjpro wrote:
aaro4130 wrote:Bump mapping is still broken when going down elevators or on any quick loading screen it will cause a MAV.
That's a bug with SCP-939, where the game does FreeBrush twice, the second time crashes the game.
To fix that, change 939's bump mapping code to this:

Code: Select all

If BumpEnabled Then
	bump1 = LoadTexture_Strict("GFX\npcs\scp-939_licker_normal.png")
	TextureBlend bump1, FE_BUMP

For i = 2 To CountSurfaces(n\obj)
		sf = GetSurface(n\obj,i)
		b = GetSurfaceBrush( sf )
		If b<>0 Then
			t1 = GetBrushTexture(b,0)
			If t1<>0 Then
				Select Lower(StripPath(TextureName(t1)))
					Case "scp-939-licker_diffusetest01.png"

BrushTexture b, bump1, 0, 0
						BrushTexture b, t1, 0, 1
						PaintSurface sf,b

;If StripPath(TextureName(t1)) <> "" Then FreeTexture t1
						;FreeBrush b	
				End Select
				FreeTexture t1
			EndIf
			FreeBrush b
		EndIf
	Next
	FreeTexture bump1
EndIf
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?