Re: A compilation of a few bugfixes (for version 1.0.4)

strangeshit wrote:When I attempt to open the exe, I get a message that says "User lib function not found". Is there a fix to this?
Make sure you placed each file in the correct folder.
risingstar64 wrote: To install these changes fully you need to move "SCP - Containment Breach.exe" and "options.ini" into your 'SCP - Containment Breach' folder, overwriting the files that are already there, and you need to move "SCP-294.ini" into your 'Data' folder, overwriting the file that is already there.

Re: A few bugs with version 1.0.5

i would just like to imform you on some bugs that im getting with the new version of the game (1) the maps don't seem to be generating properly in the entrance zone (as far as i can tell any ways) (2) i still can not get to scp 860 room with out getting an MAV once in range of the shit i haven't had much else for now but i dont think i could be my laptop as it has an i7 core processor, 8 GB ram (dont think that matter tho), 2.40 GHz so i really dont on why i cant get near it i would love it if could maybe find a way to fix this problem

Re: A compilation of a few bugfixes (for version 1.0.4)

risingstar64 wrote:
strangeshit wrote:When I attempt to open the exe, I get a message that says "User lib function not found". Is there a fix to this?
Make sure you placed each file in the correct folder.
risingstar64 wrote: To install these changes fully you need to move "SCP - Containment Breach.exe" and "options.ini" into your 'SCP - Containment Breach' folder, overwriting the files that are already there, and you need to move "SCP-294.ini" into your 'Data' folder, overwriting the file that is already there.
I have those files in the right place but it still says User Lib not found.. can you make a video on what to do or explain it again?