Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

By the way. I played recently and the only bug I encountered so far is when you try to load in scp-914s room it gives you an MAV LIKE error. Also I can't access the "encyclopedia of common diseases scp chamber. This is ONLY in light containment, I'm not sure about the other areas.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:By the way. I played recently and the only bug I encountered so far is when you try to load in scp-914s room it gives you an MAV LIKE error. Also I can't access the "encyclopedia of common diseases scp chamber. This is ONLY in light containment, I'm not sure about the other areas.
Does it say "You inserted the keycard but nothing happens"? if so this is the same on mine.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Thanks. :) It looks like most of the bugs have been fixed(I don't know about in other areas like heavy or entrance zones). If you could give an estimate to how much longer the game has before it is completed what would you say? Also, how would it look?
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:Thanks. :) It looks like most of the bugs have been fixed(I don't know about in other areas like heavy or entrance zones). If you could give an estimate to how much longer the game has before it is completed what would you say? Also, how would it look?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here.
M-x dingus-mode

LORD DEATH wrote:I was just asking how much longer do you think it would take the game to be completed.
No idea, I don't work on core development; I just do back-end stuff from time to time when I can't be bothered to study or work on my own programming projects. Given that this is a part-time project for Reg, it's hard to give a time-frame for any release.
M-x dingus-mode