Re: SCP:CB Cover Art

I'm so VERY picky when it comes to cover art for video games...same with movie posters, mostly because a lot of them are so boring.

One artist that I love for Movie posters is Drew Struzan, if you don't know who that is he is the guy who hand painted the Star Wars, and Indiana Jones movie posters, he also does it for a bunch of not as well known movies, but yeah.

Basically what I like in cover art is something that catches the persons eyes, makes them want to pick it up, look at it, maybe analyze it and wonder "what's this?". I know CB doesn't really have characters or a plot, so you would have to do something else. I was thinking perhaps have the left side of the cover show parts of the facility with various workers going along all happy like, almost like a brochure, and then have it distort in the middle (maybe use 106's corrosion.) and show the same rooms from before but all decayed, ruined, bloodied, or SCP occupied on the right side of the cover.

Err, Sorry, I'm an artist, I get way too into these things...

Maybe the intro scene where 173 is standing in the corner, with the gritty darkness surrounding it, with the words "SCP: Containment Breach" as the title. Or Maybe with the logo. Both would be good.

EDIT. Um wow, you did exactly what I described. Mindreader much?

Hah, jk. IF you centered it, I think it would look awesome.

I really love the art covers. It gives the game a feeling of being more of a commercially mainstream game. I know that being mainstream isn't important but it is still fun to see how it would look with cover art. Having this artwork will also make it seem more professional at the very least.