Re: MODELING REQUESTS: SCP-860-1 (The Forest)

Dr. Sly wrote:So.... is this dead? miro hasn't posted in months so i don't know. What all is needed? Monster, textures, sounds, and plants have been said. What about the room in which 860 is kept? anybody giving that a shot? While we're in this downtime, anybody got any ideas for a new SCP worthy of the game? :173:
Dude be patience. I honestly think this project will never live.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

By merging multiple sound effects, I created a sound for the monster. It's supposed to play when the monster is close by. Tell me what you think. I'll make another distant-sounding version that should play when the monster spawns.
https://soundcloud.com/kenneth-crooker/fomohowl-1
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Oh god the project is still alive. its just that your modeller is extremely lazy and complacent.

What else do we have to do again??

oh yeah.. well monoclebios was the main cheezarino in terms of controlling the code, he already did a shitton along with help from RisingStar with his python code algorithm for spawning the tile system. Except he can't access the code until later (?) this december.

I think.. we got the trees in, along with the rocks and sticks, etc. It looks KINDA like 860, I still haven't finished the monster cause I'm not pleased with the model. (Moonsabers concept art skills are too good for me ;(

Hmm.. I think, I think I'll just do this the fast way. Where is JuanJPro? He did the room (: I appreciate that. Now we just need someone who can program in Blitz3D to be willing to assemble Monoclebios last build and source code, along with JuanJPro's room and source code and then program the key, door, monster, etc.

The forest:
-Still needs door programmed.
-Still needs pathway textures fixed for those 90 degree turns.
-Still needs concrete walls...
-Still haven't found a solution to the finite walking limit of going horizontal through the forest.
-Still needs monster programmed.

The Facility:
-Need key model (?)
-Need door programmed into room..
-MTF reactions?

Anyhow if someone wants to contact me lets try to scrape this back up together. (:

Mirocaine wrote: Hmm.. I think, I think I'll just do this the fast way. Where is JuanJPro? He did the room (: I appreciate that. Now we just need someone who can program in Blitz3D to be willing to assemble Monoclebios last build and source code, along with JuanJPro's room and source code and then program the key, door, monster, etc.
Have you tried asking Juan if he would be interested in doing it? That guy is a magician when it comes to Blitz code :laugh: