Credits sequence?

I've been thinking about this for a while, since 0.5 came out, and I have considered that, after the ending dialogue on the "THE END" screen, there should be an additional option for the credits. Perhaps just a simple black backdrop with white text scrolling credits, or maybe an interactive credits (maybe that's a bit silly) where you could see what each person involved in the game did, or provided. And the credits music being the classic 'The Dread'.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Credits sequence?

I think this would be a neccessary addition to the game, especially for a finished version, because the current credits in the readme file aren't all that noticable.
Battling the forces of evil and stupidity~
I admire the horror genre like I admire women: From far away with a pair of binoculars

I think a different, new song should play in the ending credits. If The Dread plays then it wouldn't really be 'new' to the player. Beating a dead horse. (If I'm using that correctly). But still something eerie. Because the player spends almost the entire game listening to The Dread. Needs to be unique to other music tracks since the credits are supposed to bring a special closure to the plot.

SlinkyCatalyst wrote:I think a different, new song should play in the ending credits. If The Dread plays then it wouldn't really be 'new' to the player. Beating a dead horse. (If I'm using that correctly). But still something eerie. Because the player spends almost the entire game listening to The Dread. Needs to be unique to other music tracks since the credits are supposed to bring a special closure to the plot.
The reason I've mentioned The Dread is because in a way, The Dread is the 'theme' of Containment Breach. It's more-or-less sums up the game in one song to me, after all this gameplay. I feel it's somewhat more 'fun' to hear it as an ending theme, in my honest opinion.
It slep time bunner.

Destructoid wrote:Nah, it gets annoying after a while really, we need an awesome ending soudtrack.
Hmm, I never figured people would get annoyed from it. Well, I can suggest Anxiety also by Kevin. It's relatively similar and different at the same time.
It slep time bunner.