Re: 096, The Guards and The Monitor

Ott wrote:
Stormy wrote:. Perhaps 20% chance if he is facing a wall, 40% chance if he is facing away from the player (since the player may have to face him head on if they return to the room from the other side) and 50% chance if he is facing directly at them.
110%
wat
Possible instance of SCP-248?
It slep time bunner.

Ott wrote:
Stormy wrote:. Perhaps 20% chance if he is facing a wall, 40% chance if he is facing away from the player (since the player may have to face him head on if they return to the room from the other side) and 50% chance if he is facing directly at them.
110%
wat
It was really late when I made my post so I hurried and put my ideas down on this page. I just wanted you to get an idea of what I was talking about. Heck, I don't really care how the numbers are divided out at all and that would be determined by Regalis anyway if the idea was used.
Omniary wrote:
Ott wrote:
110%
wat
Possible instance of SCP-248?
Omniary, you know your SCPs well sir. >>

Great ideas Stormy! I think as of the moment 096 is nothing but a terrifying "artifact", let's call it that, just sitting in his lockroom. There is no way to accidentally die because of him, making him a very small obstacle. I agree that he should be roaming around in his lockroom at least, and the monitor should be used so you can't just blindly enter and risk seeing his face. He should also have another spawn point as well.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."