New SCP Labels

These are some SCP labels I made in my spare time, I color coded them with the corresponding keycard they are assigned to. (IE: SCP-914 is a orange/yellow color for the L2 key card)

I assigned some non-in-game SCPs their own keycard colors.

682: L5
096: L4
513: L3
173: L3 (he doesn't have a keycard in-game, so)
372: L2 (same as 173)
860: L1
It slep time bunner.

Re: New SCP Labels

They look great :idea:

But is 682 really an Existential Threat? I think that'd be more reserved for those entities that compromise reality and can cause a Reality-Failure event.. 682 seems more of an Extreme Sentient + Violent. It's mainly his regeneration that makes him that 'extreme'; otherwise if he was able to be terminated so easily he'd originally of been a Euclid (and now a Neutralized).

Re: New SCP Labels

Mirocaine wrote:They look great :idea:

But is 682 really an Existential Threat? I think that'd be more reserved for those entities that compromise reality and can cause a Reality-Failure event.. 682 seems more of an Extreme Sentient + Violent. It's mainly his regeneration that makes him that 'extreme'; otherwise if he was able to be terminated so easily he'd originally of been a Euclid (and now a Neutralized).
Hmm, well, I felt that he was definitely a candidate for "destruction of the human race harbinger", and possibly "XK Class End of the World scenario harbinger". It was the closest available warning to depict its extremely high threat to humanity.
It slep time bunner.