Re: Ending ideas/ other ideas

Destructoid wrote:
SCP-682 wrote:Also, if you made the 860 Nuke ending, you'd have to wander about the ruins, evading helicopters, MTFs, and escaped SCPs (maybe running and hiding form me?)
Or you turn around and 682 chomps down on you.
Eh, I prefer seeing myself regenerate, giving you a minute to run and hide. Then you evade through the ruins. You can hide until more helicopters return, giving you a much-needed distraction so you can escape off the Site. Effectively, the best ending, but also one of the hardest.

(though I sort of think a nuke could kill me- all other attempts to terminate me usually involve hours of gradual trauma, an instant and insane blast of damage could do the trick)
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

If you read the termination logs, 682 has been exposed to pretty much everything short of a nuke and survived. A nuke may work, but the SCP foundation is scared shitless because if 682 adapts to that they are fucked.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

SCP-682 wrote:(though I sort of think a nuke could kill me- all other attempts to terminate me usually involve hours of gradual trauma, an instant and insane blast of damage could do the trick)
Well, you sort of survive in the nuke ending. The helicopter units are talking to each other before one of them gets taken down after a very familiar roar. I think you'd be pretty screwed up though.
It slep time bunner.

Now I love the ideas people like Ominary and others are making suggestions about endings concerning SCP-860. I think maybe the forest could have a crumpled note, maybe having a code to another doctors office ( like dr Maynard's note in the pocket dimension) and one ending could be where you get locked into a room by 079 and to be able for him to lock you in you would need the key. So when he locks you in at the early stages of the game, you have no other choice but to go through the forest of 860 and you can find the note. The appearance of the forest at this state would be the 1 path and the blue haziness. HOWEVER, if you get locked in at a late stage of the game, like in where "Nine-Tailed-Fox" comes in, the forest could be with a red haziness, and the trees are more compact. The path could also be split at some point, so if you go one way, after a while you would hear noises around you, then get chased by a yellow orb. Once you get to the end of that pathway, you find the door unable to open, causing you to die. The other path could have it where you are left to peace for the remainder of the trip, and when you come out, you find that the door you would have come through without the key was to the elevator. You then could go up, or continue going exploring the depths of the site. When you come up from the elevator, you see that the site has been bombed while you were in the forest. You see any remaining MTF shooting 682, since he has survived the nuke (crap). You then hear a voice calling for you. Now this can end in two ways. If you have a gas mask and ballistic jacket on, the MTF that called you when you turn around to see who called will be in a chopper and not notice your a class-D. He will tell you to get in the chopper, then it will end. But if you don't have any of the 2 ( gas mask or ballistic jacket) he will open fire to you and kill you, making that another ending. :)
Pewdiepie: Lets just take this nice and ea- *dies*
Markiplier: I dont like this game, but i sure can beat it. *opens door and dies*
Me: LETS DO THIS! *opens door and runs into SCP-106* ._.

Jellycog wrote:Ok, so we have a BAD! ending, a Goodish! ending..

All that remains is the BADASS! ending.
Using the mastercard, you give several trillion dollars to NASA from the computer in gate B and tell them to repair you in the future. Nukes go off and you die. Sometime in the year 4069, you are somehow made alive and are now the ruler of the galaxy.
"... your rubber ducky has also gone AWOL, captain."