Re: Ending ideas/ other ideas

HERE'S HOW IT WOULD GO:

view 096's face

contain 106

nearly die

visit PD, and find a really rare key or something

Use it on a wall in Dr. Maynard's office

Secret tunnel to the surface

A UFO Descends, capturing you and doctor bright.. and you see no other then: Harry Mason(Silent Hill), James Sunderland(Silent Hill 2), and Heather Mason(Silent Hill 3). the ending dialogue would be DukeLovesYou, or someone else, congratulating you for actually doing this shit.

also, you'd unlock disable096.

I'M A BLADDY GHEENYUS!!!1

oh yeah and forever more, you always start with 2 joints of SCP-420-J.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:HERE'S HOW IT WOULD GO:

view 096's face

contain 106

nearly die

visit PD, and find a really rare key or something

Use it on a wall in Dr. Maynard's office

Secret tunnel to the surface

A UFO Descends, capturing you and doctor bright.. and you see no other then: Harry Mason(Silent Hill), James Sunderland(Silent Hill 2), and Heather Mason(Silent Hill 3). the ending dialogue would be DukeLovesYou, or someone else, congratulating you for actually doing this shit.

also, you'd unlock disable096.

I'M A BLADDY GHEENYUS!!!1

oh yeah and forever more, you always start with 2 joints of SCP-420-J.
This engind would go with Gate-WTF
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Prune wrote:I have 2 ideas for some possible endings:

Ending 1: You escape Gate A without being confronted by [REDACTED]. You end up walking along a seemingly endless landscape of hills and grass. After walking for a while, you hear a human scream behind you fading in. You turn around to see 096 at least a meter in front of you charging at full speed. The screen goes black and sound ends. The ending screen shows up and you hear a voice saying that he has found SCP 096 outside the site sitting in a pool of blood. This ending should be unlocked if you escape through the elevator with SCP 096 nearby.

Ending 2: You escape through a possible Gate C or abandoned underground tunnels that have been dug by someone. Suddenly the earth shakes and you hear a panicked voice over the intercom saying SCP 231 has been released by 231-7. An extremely distorted roar and demonic voice is heard announcing the death of everything. The sky turns red and erupts into flames. A whirlwind of fire appears in the site and the world appears to end. The ending screen appears and a news report is heard telling everyone to seek refuge underground before the reporter is heard screaming in fear as the broadcast ends.
I LOVE both ideas
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

I love the first idea, but I think that the trigger should be having escaped after seeing 096 face.

But I actually don't like the 231 idea. Yes it would be awesome, but it makes no sense.

Let me explain: We know that 682 gets eventually out of the facilities by gate b, whatever we do, since we don't actually do anything that would help him escape(unless 079 has something to do). In the gate A ending, larry get out because he seemed to be following us outside (the laught in the ellevator).

What I mean is that going throught some abandoned tunnels has nothing to do with 231, so why the fuck would that happen when taking that route but not if you take the others? We would need to do anything that could cause the release of 231. Without it i just see a cheap "Lol, the world ended" ending.

Also, knowing that the death of 231-7 surely would cause the emergence of 231, I doubt that the Foundation would be stupid enough to put it on a facility with nuclear warheads.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Prune wrote: Ending 1: You escape Gate A without being confronted by [REDACTED]. You end up walking along a seemingly endless landscape of hills and grass. After walking for a while, you hear a human scream behind you fading in. You turn around to see 096 at least a meter in front of you charging at full speed. The screen goes black and sound ends. The ending screen shows up and you hear a voice saying that he has found SCP 096 outside the site sitting in a pool of blood. This ending should be unlocked if you escape through the elevator with SCP 096 nearby.

Why would he chase you if you didnt saw his face thats stupid.And it can break the game in some parts like if it spawns near Gate A then no happy ending for you.

Actually the CI hit several sites, so you could think that the 231 could be between them. The liberal usage of amnesiacs with the people involved in this SCP makes it less likely to happen, but maybe they had to relocate.

Even then, putting 231 near a nuclear warhead would be too stupid to be beliable
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.