Different Means Of Escaping the MTF

So i have noticed that the MTF (Mobile Task Force) kind sometimes be impossible to escape from (Ex. A player getting traped in a room because a MTF unit will not move from in front of a door) So i have an idea,being able to divert them away from you or block them in some way like being able to throw an item from your inventory (Not Paper)to distract them but in process lose said item. Also maybe being able to smash a door button but (hurting yourself in process like causing bleeding) to slow down the MTF.

These are just Ideas so please keep in mind that i do not want to force these on anybody, so feel free to post your thoughts or ideas as well there are no bad ideas

Re: Different Means Of Escaping the MTF

This might somewhat ruin the horror effect of the game, but realistically, I also wonder why I as a player cannot attempt to strangle a lone MTF dude in order to knock him out. In other words, if the units disperse and the player catches an unaware soldier, he can attempt to knock him out... this would be an INCREDIBLY risky move, however

I was even thinking of high risk move as punching or shoving them. I'm not saying that you could go into hand to hand combat, but a fast hit to there helmet that may or may not daze them to give you time to run. Like i said you couldn't go into hand to hand with them as there trained soldiers and would win no matter what.Just a fast, punch, shove or kick that may not work.

Though i know most will not go for this idea

Me likey smash button.
I think the game needs to be a bit more interactive, like perhaps there could be a few manual opening doors that you have to walk through.
I like the throwing stuff and distracting MTF.
What if there was a way to create a momentary barricade between you and 096 or 173? or something, like if you can drag a barrel to a door, and it takes about a second or two to two to knock them down.
it may seem like not enough time, but if we added a momentum mechanic we could have him slowing down to the barrel and then having to speed up again.
what you think?
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...

I thought of something, if carrying corpses(pulling them or something) was possible, maybe they could grab the mtf attention ( the nearby mtf members would go to examine it for about 3-10 seconds) and letting you cross over the room unnoticed if you placed the dead right(mtf looking at the thing would only look to the corpse and forwards, so an ideal placement would be near walls, and desks if you go crouching around it).

Opinions?
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.