Re: Pocket Dimension Room Ideas

Yea....Like skinned dead bodies hung from the ceiling. Seeing 173 rocketing towards you, only to vanish into dust.
Hearing the In-human screams of Radical Larrys victims.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

You could have "puzzle" rooms, areas where 106 won't follow you into, but you must solve a problem before moving on, but if you fail at it too many times then 106 will come for you.

Maybe have a room where the walls are made of 106 clones, all standing side by side, ontop of each others heads as well, would really un-nerve the player because you wouldn't be able to tell which one is the real 106.

Theres two ideas i had...
1. (Ripped from old forum)
What about for a scene in the PD, you get into a Long ass Tunnel room. As you walk the tunnel seems to spin faster and faster... Soon you will begin to blur... You then Begin to see Shadows of 106 and corpses pop up around the tunnel, (quick flashes) Then You would Go back into the regular world with a Disorienting Effect for 3 Seconds...

Why? Well its 106's PD. Maybe he wants to disorient you Before he kills you to catch you off guard? Or its there to show you that its 106's PD and Making sense doesnt matter..

2. The Hallways... Basically it would be A long hallway... Then out of knowwhere everything goes black... When lights fade back in you notice that you are inside a maze of some sort...

Perhaps this?

There is a long, stone bridge [ Obviously, Everything seems to be made of stone ] and you have to cross it.

Beneath you is the usual void.

Of course, Getting across won't be easy. There will be large stone blocks which glide across the bridge at various speeds and you need to time right to get by them through " gaps ".

Timing wrongly could get you pushed off and into the void, Followed by the usual SCP-106 laugh.

So it takes focus and timing but don't take too long.

106 will spawn behind you If you do and he can just casually walk through the obstacles so he can reach you to give you one heck of a goose. That kills you.

A similar room could occur where you need to rush by walls which slam down in a particular order [ Not random or that would be a bit " too " hard but that is up for debate, I guess ] and you need to get across without getting crushed. In this one, Since it is more fast paced, 106 spawns quicker.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Enma Ai wrote:Maybe it'll be too difficult to do, but... anyone here read this 106 story? One of the segments happens inside 106's pocket dimension. 'Tis... well go read it. I guarantee that no jimmies will remain unrustled.
Now, THIS is a good read (read it before, along with the one about 914). This is the one that won the Halloween contest, I believe.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki