106 Spinning tunnel?

(Ripped from old forum)
What about for a scene in the PD, you get into a Long ass Tunnel room. As you walk the tunnel seems to spin faster and faster... Soon you will begin to blur... You then Begin to see Shadows of 106 and corpses pop up around the tunnel, (quick flashes) Then You would Go back into the regular world with a Disorienting Effect for 3 Seconds...

Why? Well its 106's PD. Maybe he wants to disorient you Before he kills you to catch you off guard? Or its there to show you that its 106's PD and Making sense doesnt matter..

Re: 106 Spinning tunnel?

Once again, this doesn't necessarily warrant its own thread. I do think it's an interesting idea however, and I'd be glad to see the PD expanded.

I'm fine with a Pocket Dimension Rooms thread, though, at least that way, a lot of people can put forth ideas to make the PD a lot bigger and more abstract and bizarre, as it requires a bit more thinking than planning out a feasible design for a realistic room.
It slep time bunner.

Re: 106 Spinning tunnel?

Prune wrote:I like the idea of impossible staircases. Something like this: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl= ... ,s:0,i:103
It's fun to mindf*ck people in this way and the idea of twisted and out of place staircases will make the PD a whole lot more strange.
Agreed. I love the PD, and think the addition of more 'impossible' designs would be great. As I said earlier, I'd be fine with the opening of an actual thread, to see others' ideas.
It slep time bunner.