A use for Master Card

As you all know, the Master Card sometimes appear when crafting on 914, but it doesn't have any use... post here your ideas of what it should do and for what purpose
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
In the end... there will be Pizza
None shall stop us
All problems can be solved, with an FLAMETROWER!1!

Re: A use for Master Card

Omniary wrote:SCP-261 is the only way of implementing I can think of.

Then again, it only accepts Yen.
yeah... and still, i think this SCP wouldn't be implemented just for giving the master card a purpose
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
None shall stop us

GruntunitG602 wrote:Can't really think of anything. As far as I'm aware, the Master Card was just added to troll you. Thankfully I've never gotten it.
I didn't got trolled either... well, let's wait till someone have a good idea and post here, thanks for the reply
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
None shall stop us

The Master Card could be used to gain some money from a cash point or something similar. Money could have some logical purpose. The only thing I can think of is using SCP 261 or throwing it to distract the MTF for a small amount of time. Either that, or the Master Card is just there to troll you.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:The Master Card could be used to gain some money from a cash point or something similar. Money could have some logical purpose. The only thing I can think of is using SCP 261 or throwing it to distract the MTF for a small amount of time. Either that, or the Master Card is just there to troll you.
Actualy you got... a pretty good idea on distracting MTF Units, we can implement that when we get more ideas. thanks for the reply
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
None shall stop us