Re: 096 Suggestions?

There definitely needs to be some sort of cinematic to show off 096's abilities. Maybe in the split corridors or something, you could witness 096 chasing someone into the room he usually stays and you can hear the victims screams as he is brutally torn to pieces. Additionally, I'm hoping his spawn room will get an improvement. Maybe the doors into his room are busted and can been seen lying in pieces on the floor. I think the walls also need to look very damaged to show that he's able to rip through anything. We need the impression that he's an unbelievably powerful and should not be provoked in for any reason.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

One thing I think would be a cool idea for 096 would be a trail leading to his room. Such as you stumble across a body ripped into pieces and blood everywhere in some random corridor, then a door that looks like it was either forced open (It could be half open with sparks going off), or it could be lying on the ground. Once you go through that door you will follow what appears the path SCP-096 took to get to the body. It would be a cool, clever scare. The path can lead right to the room SCP-096 is found in right now. It would also be cool if at times that path would be the ONLY way through, such as to reach Gate B or so. That way it would give the player almost a sense of having to face their fears and go through the horrible path.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:One thing I think would be a cool idea for 096 would be a trail leading to his room. Such as you stumble across a body ripped into pieces and blood everywhere in some random corridor, then a door that looks like it was either forced open (It could be half open with sparks going off), or it could be lying on the ground. Once you go through that door you will follow what appears the path SCP-096 took to get to the body. It would be a cool, clever scare. The path can lead right to the room SCP-096 is found in right now. It would also be cool if at times that path would be the ONLY way through, such as to reach Gate B or so. That way it would give the player almost a sense of having to face their fears and go through the horrible path.
096 Never leaves traces of his victims...